PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here into the Manic Street Preachers?

Helen_22
08-01-2004, 08:09 AM
The time has come on this board that i must admit being slightly addicted to them (since the age of 12, which is uh...goodness i'm starting to get old :p )

Can't really recommend any song because i love them all, but they've got a greatest hits and b-sides collection you could try checking out if you don't know them...

thegoodmrbrodie!
08-01-2004, 08:14 AM
i used to really like them up to and including 'everything must go'. my taste started to diversify from then on, so i'm not really into them so much any more. although i did really like that song they did that sounded like the beach boys. well almost like the beach boys. it had an avalanches remix. cant remember what it was called, but that ruled.

Helen_22
08-01-2004, 08:25 AM
i used to really like them up to and including 'everything must go'. my taste started to diversify from then on, so i'm not really into them so much any more. although i did really like that song they did that sounded like the beach boys. well almost like the beach boys. it had an avalanches remix. cant remember what it was called, but that ruled.

Must be So why so sad then...

thegoodmrbrodie!
08-01-2004, 08:28 AM
yeah that's it. :)

samoan_boy33
06-29-2005, 08:17 PM
"Holy Bible" = one of the best indie albums I own.