PDA

View Full Version : Check your Head Show Vinyl.RAR thanks TPK

DJ_Skrilla
08-05-2004, 01:59 PM
So thanks to TPK (u da man) I got the CYH show vinyl, but interesting enough the Pass the Mic instrumental is some horrid remix and not the real deal.

Anyone know anything about this and would be willing to give me the real Pass the Mic instrumental?

prof_d_boiz
08-06-2004, 05:24 AM
You gonna throw this up on your site???

cypressphil
08-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Yes, please do, crap version of pass the mic or not, please put it up on ya site. Wheres the other stuff from your site gone? Respect for sharing your wares though.

DJ_Skrilla
08-06-2004, 02:04 PM
I will but I had to take stuff off because our bandwidth limit is 20 gigs transfer a month, and last month I had like 19.5 transfer of leeches.

Soon.... or maybe I will throw it on SOund CLick. Who else gots the CYH instrumentals? anyone know what I am talking about with the pass the mic?

tpk
08-07-2004, 02:22 AM
I will but I had to take stuff off because our bandwidth limit is 20 gigs transfer a month, and last month I had like 19.5 transfer of leeches.

Soon.... or maybe I will throw it on SOund CLick. Who else gots the CYH instrumentals? anyone know what I am talking about with the pass the mic?pass the mic instrumental is track 2.

it's somehow missing.

prof_d_boiz
08-09-2004, 06:03 AM
Skrilla,

I can host them if you can get them to me. Private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

cheap cologne
08-09-2004, 08:20 AM
Skrilla,

I can host them if you can get them to me. Private message me if you are interested. Thanks.

ditto...

I would like to get that, Ill host it for a week or something.

prof_d_boiz
08-09-2004, 01:26 PM
OK, I got them from Skrilla and they are currently available at http://www.spring-garden-vfc.com/beastie/ along with the LTI and PB show vinyls and the scratch perverts remix of squat.

Enjoy everybody!!!

Cheap Cologne, if you could host them too to help offset activity to my site, that would be great.

DJ_Skrilla
08-09-2004, 06:15 PM
OK, I got them from Skrilla and they are currently available at http://www.spring-garden-vfc.com/beastie/ along with the LTI and PB show vinyls and the scratch perverts remix of squat.

Bump! Nice one Professor. Whos got the missing Pass the Mic? D-for Dustin?

mudfoot
08-09-2004, 06:21 PM
tHANKS TO TPK, SKRILLA, & prof_d_boiz, ive heard up to song 4 Untitled #1, which during this tour they'd rhyme Time To Get Ill over it. ;) :eek:

cypressphil
08-10-2004, 04:55 AM
Yeh, just downloaded the whole nine yards, nice one chaps, much respect. Is the IC show vinyl out there somewhere? And likely to appear somewhere to share?

mudfoot
08-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Anyone know anything about this and would be willing to give me the real Pass the Mic instrumental?

Skrilla don't feel bad about PASS THE MIC being missing. I noticed THE MAESTRO is also missing. Peep the tracklist from Beastiemania:
1. To All The Girls
2. Slow And Low
3. Shake Your Rump
4. Time To Get Ill
5. Hold It Now, Hit It!
6. Finger Lickin' Good
7. Shadrach
8. Paul Revere
9. Jimmy James
10. Pass The Mic
11. Professor Booty
12. So What'Cha Want
13. Stand Together
14. The Maestro :confused:

cypressphil
08-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Whats up with that? Did tpk not actually have the vinyl, just the mp3's? Oh well.

romanpetr
08-16-2004, 05:47 AM

Enjoy everybody!!!

Grand Thanx to all who has helped to get it! (y)