PDA

View Full Version : Beasties In Colorado

Robin Laird
08-06-2004, 04:56 PM
(lb) I will be attending the concert in Red Rocks Sept. 9th. I have been a BB fan for as long as I can remember, and would LOVE to meet them. If and how could I go about that, during/after the Red Roks Show, I would love to know. If someone has any suggestions, please share the knowledge. Thank you all!

Xgirl
08-08-2004, 02:04 PM
My birthday is the night of the Red Rocks show. Just seeing them is an awesome way to spend my birthday, but if I got to meet them that night too, awww yea that would by far rank as the best birthday ever. So, I guess that will be my bday wish this year....lol.

~Kelli

Farrah
08-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Did u buy the tickets, or did u get them from a radio station? Like Channel 93.3 or KBPI.

Robin Laird
08-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Farrah:
Tickets bought by internet- not by radio station. I will get as close to the stage as possible, w/o getting sucked into the maushpit. Tix are already sold out, so it will be a full Red Rocks show. Looking forward to it :D

bozack80
08-12-2004, 11:16 PM
I'll be at the Red Rocks show too, then 10 days later I'm seeing the Beasties in Seattle. I'm so excited. I have been a b-boy fan for years, and can't wait to get to see them again. :)

kll
08-15-2004, 05:58 PM
(lb) I will be attending the concert in Red Rocks Sept. 9th. I have been a BB fan for as long as I can remember, and would LOVE to meet them. If and how could I go about that, during/after the Red Roks Show, I would love to know. If someone has any suggestions, please share the knowledge. Thank you all!
The Beasties tend to frown upon stalkers, so unless you happen to bump into them at like the local 7-11, you probably are s.o.l.