PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From The Midwest??

MidwestPain
08-09-2004, 11:45 AM
Anyone else here from the midwest and at least here a rumor of a show in Chicago or St Louis? Drives me crazy not knowing if Im going to be missing out because Ive been holding out on traveling to see a show and instead waiting for a local one.

Laver1969
08-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Yes...I am patiently waiting on Chicago, Milwaukee, and other midwest dates. I will definitely hit Chicago and Milwaukee and hopefully one other city. Depending on the day of the week maybe Minneapolis, St. Louis, Detroit or Cleveland.

BigSexyZ
08-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Have faith, they never miss Chi-town & Milwaukee. This is the perfect double header.

MidwestPain
08-10-2004, 12:53 PM
I know I know...just getting anxious. Im in Central Illinois so Im half way between Chicago and St Louis. Hoping to see shows scheduled in both places.

Iamafan
08-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Chicago resident here. I am going crazy as well waiting on a release date for our concert. And if the beasties really do read this shit I must say, Dont' play at the Tweeter Center!!!! that place blows! (y)

Mac D
08-10-2004, 03:48 PM
yea i've been waiting for a detroit date

chx
08-10-2004, 03:59 PM
agreed on chi-town...
TWEETER CENTER blows big time!!!
i'm hoping for the Riviera but it'll probably be AllState.

Laver1969
08-10-2004, 04:13 PM
agreed on chi-town...
TWEETER CENTER blows big time!!!
i'm hoping for the Riviera but it'll probably be AllState.

I agree it will probably be the Allstate Arena. For the HN tour they played Allstate (formerly the Rosemont Horizon) and for the Beastie/Rage show that was cancelled there were going to play New World.

Iamafan
08-10-2004, 04:29 PM
All State huh? That wouldnt be so bad. If you've been to chicago lately, you might of ran into the new Millenium Park. That place is amazing. If you have the means I definately suggest checking that out. Now they have this huge area set up for concert and such, and that would be in incredible venue to play at ill tell you what. NYC has a park which name escapes me right now but they have free concerts there all the time and i guess chicago is hoping this park has the same effect.

jennyb
08-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Never fear, the dates for Chi-town/Milwaukee will be coming... I'm patiently awaiting those dates so I can schedule my visit home to Wisconsin around the Beasties! I live in California now. Looking forward to taking my neice in Chicago to a Beastie show.

BeastieBau
08-10-2004, 09:50 PM
Post the damn Milwaukee date!!! I'm dying over here. please

TheTornado
08-11-2004, 12:55 AM
Please believe I'm getting tickets for Chicago as soon as possible.

frisky girl
08-11-2004, 09:05 AM
This Chicago girl is also biting her nails in anticipation. I caught them at the Aragon about ten years ago, which was amazing.

MidwestPain
08-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Aragon would have been a great show. I love the smaller venues. I caught them at the Col Ballroom in Davenport for the CYH tour.....best show I think Ive seen.