PDA

View Full Version : in the round?

cj hood
08-10-2004, 02:52 PM
is this tour (specifically the philly show) in the round.......or is the stage gonna be at one end of the arena.....i wanna know before i buy tix on thurdsay......thanx......

Holz
08-10-2004, 03:11 PM
no,,,end stage

where'd you hear that? i actually heard in the round on a past thread.

Holz
08-10-2004, 03:15 PM
every venue for this tour is set up end stage ,,this is not a in-the-round tour

can you please let me know where you confirmed it? while venues like universal amphitheatre can only be an end stage, long beach and seattle can possibly be in the round. it could be a mixed tour.

balohna
08-11-2004, 02:20 AM
the Vancouver stage setup looks all fucked up on this chart:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-ca/tmimages/venue/maps/van/12057s.gif

is that the stage at the end? or is that the stage in the middle? and what the hell are those squares at the other end? if that's an inside area on the stage (not sure the word for it, but a lower area inside the stage) I'll try to make sure I'm in there.

Extra Cheese
08-11-2004, 06:11 AM
at first i thought it was in the round, the key arena show in seattle has a seating chart option saying "in the round" i dont see how anyone but the beasties could have a setup called in the round. but the seating charts for other arenas seem like its gonna be the stage setup on one side not in the middle. i was hoping for in the round.

cj hood
08-11-2004, 08:52 AM
i was front row for the in the round show in philly in '98......now i'm debating whether to get floor tix or seat tix.....i don't want to be defending my wife on the floor for the whole show.......but i wanna be close........hmmmmmmmmmmm

nickhead
08-11-2004, 06:27 PM
floor tickets are always better than seated in my experience

bottles
08-11-2004, 08:24 PM
All the concerts I've gone to have been outside (tweeter,..etc)...are the ones in the Wachovia Center really loud? I'm asking everyone but it looks like CJ lives in philly and has gone to a concert at wachovia so CJ...if I go to the concert how loud will it be? Thanks and sorry if this sounds newbieish :confused:

But seriously, I wanna find out before they go on sale tomorrow so reply quickly please! ;)

cj hood
08-12-2004, 06:49 AM
All the concerts I've gone to have been outside (tweeter,..etc)...are the ones in the Wachovia Center really loud? I'm asking everyone but it looks like CJ lives in philly and has gone to a concert at wachovia so CJ...if I go to the concert how loud will it be? Thanks and sorry if this sounds newbieish :confused:

But seriously, I wanna find out before they go on sale tomorrow so reply quickly please! ;)

i was front row in philly for the HN show at wachovia (spectrum) in '98......shit was hectic......not for me, but for my boy.....he was getting knocked around......and yes it is loud.......because i'm bringing my wife, i think i'm gonna get seat tix......

sethomas
08-12-2004, 11:14 AM
leave the wife at home.

americancracka
08-12-2004, 11:46 AM
i called ticketmaster after i got my floor tickets and they are totally clueless about it. So were gonna have to wait for an "official" statement!

the "seating chart" gives options for end and center...so who knows!

johnny_ryall
08-12-2004, 11:48 AM
What tha fallafel??