PDA

View Full Version : Why GMsisko is probably a fake

QueenAdrock
08-10-2004, 05:29 PM
This is a Beastie Boy message board. Like it or not, the reason why everyone is here is originally because of the Beastie Boys. However, all of his posts are to be found in General Political Discussion, he has never once even said he likes the Beastie Boys.

So he's either an alias of an existing board member, or was referred to our board from some right-winged asshole board, or more likely, he's trying to infiltrate our happy group faster than an undercover cop infiltrates PeaceFresno.

Seriously, sisko, why are you here? No one likes you, your "arguments" are always proven wrong and totally shot to hell, and you still come back asking for another ass-whooping with your goddamn rightwing bullshit propaganda.

ASsman
08-10-2004, 05:31 PM
He likes the attention. Like a child with ADD, so stop giving him what he wants. Either that or he is retarded.

QueenAdrock
08-10-2004, 05:34 PM
I'd like to go with the retarded aspect. That explains everything.

LIMERICKFILE
08-10-2004, 05:40 PM
He actually did say once that he USED to be a fan of the Beastie Boys. Of course, that was before their crazy commie/liberal/hippie/anti-Bush/free-speech/freedom-loving days. He's probably used to the days back when they sang about womanizing, Brass Monkey drinks, partying, and gangrene, before they got all the crazy Buddhist/political views nonsense into their lyrics.

As a sidenote, just asking as a musician and music-lover...what DO you listen to these days gmsisko1?

And if you do reply, I really don't want people to insult your tastes in music or anything as such. That is not my point, i'm just genuinely curious.

ASsman
08-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Meh, like I said before, they started as a punk band and where political then and are political now. They just made it as bold as possible in their latest album for obvious reasons.

EN[i]GMA
08-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Yep, they were political as a punk band. Lyrics like "Democracy is a stormy sea" and the like.

Norcen used to post in these forums all the time and he wasn't a fan of the Beasties.

Funkaloyd
08-10-2004, 07:24 PM
I used to think that he was a fake too; I remember saying to him that "I can't tell whether you're incredibly stupid or very convincing." But then I Googled his name, and sure enough there's gmsisko1 on eBay—"GODb leSs U !!! !"'s, "BUSHG 204 !!"'s and all. I doubt that anybody would troll eBay, you'd have to invest money in it, and that defeats the purpose.

ProfJIM
08-10-2004, 08:44 PM
i like to call him esikmo

ASsman
08-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Maybe hes schizophrenic.

Ace42
08-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Judging by the condemning eBay evidence, I am convinced that he is a bonafide congenital retard, rather than an imposter who just speaks funny and dribbles.

mandabelle
08-10-2004, 09:25 PM
This is a Beastie Boy message board. Like it or not, the reason why everyone is here is originally because of the Beastie Boys. However, all of his posts are to be found in General Political Discussion, he has never once even said he likes the Beastie Boys.

So he's either an alias of an existing board member, or was referred to our board from some right-winged asshole board, or more likely, he's trying to infiltrate our happy group faster than an undercover cop infiltrates PeaceFresno.

Seriously, sisko, why are you here? No one likes you, your "arguments" are always proven wrong and totally shot to hell, and you still come back asking for another ass-whooping with your goddamn rightwing bullshit propaganda.

I agree with you 100%. I decided to view all his posts out of curiosity and noticed the same thing and that is why I asked him what he likes about the Beastie Boys in the Swiftboat Ads (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27109) thread. ;)

lil richard
08-10-2004, 09:42 PM
who is GMsisko?

travesty
08-11-2004, 11:26 AM
What the fuck. The bottom line is that QueenAdrock, Assman and Enigma and ME all love sisko becuase he gives us something to read and (mostly) legitimate topics to discuss. I can't believe that so many people would stoop to calling him a RETARD just because of his political and religious beliefs. I personally find his posts incredibly humorous and the replies even more so. Where would this forum be without him? Think about it, talk about lame. I think that if you read down the threads that he starts the replies offer some very good analysis and commentary. The threads that are not argumentative do not carry near the depth of discussion. So he is a retard for getting all of us to better formulate our opinions and discuss matters beyond the "yeah I think so to" level? Besides, he helps me keep tabs on the right wingers and thier spin, I get it all right here.

My Dad told me when I was very young that I should never let an asshole piss me off! If you are pissed at sisko, he has done exactly what I think he planned to.

My $.02

ASsman
08-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Are those Canadian pennies? Because they seem to be worth less than 2 cents USD.

And as for loving him, I do not. I despise him. And as far as his views (religion has no place here its GENERAL POLITICS) I'm not saying he shouldn't express them, I'm saying he should do so as a mature adult with his head out of his ass. Maybe instead of just posting his opinions (usually plagirized) he should back them up with some facts. I don't think your father ever met him or anyone like him, I for one have (but hes ignorant so I let it slide at times). And as for calling him retarded we are just trying to figure out why he acts like a child when he says he isn't.

travesty
08-11-2004, 11:54 AM
Agreed! Somewhat childish at times. What's with the Creed lyrics? But isn't politics all opinion anyway?

Ace42
08-11-2004, 11:59 AM
Assman and Enigma and ME all love sisko becuase he gives us something to read and (mostly) legitimate topics to discuss.

Assman hates him, no longer reads his posts, and posts "bullshit" with a picture of excrement at every thread he creates or posts in. So, no. His irrelevant "Lyrics" postings clearly debunk your arguement. The topics we discuss are discussed anyway, and there are people who actually post pro-conservatively that don't resort to lies and bullshit.

I can't believe that so many people would stoop to calling him a RETARD just because of his political and religious beliefs. I personally find his posts incredibly humorous and the replies even more so.

He is a retard because he is incapable of forming a logical arguement, citing reliable sources, etc etc. It is not his beliefs that cause this, but the reasons behind his beliefs. IE a profound and deep ignorance.

Where would this forum be without him?

Debating real issues, presenting new and pertinent facts, providing more indepth and sophisticated analysis. All this instead of wasting time tracking down the sites he plagarises and doesn't reference, instead of repeating the same sources again and again and again to discredit his same drivel again and again and again.

Where would we be? A lot further on. He is keeping us back, full stop.

I think that if you read down the threads that he starts the replies offer some very good analysis and commentary. The threads that are not argumentative do not carry near the depth of discussion. So he is a retard for getting all of us to better formulate our opinions and discuss matters beyond the "yeah I think so to" level? Besides, he helps me keep tabs on the right wingers and thier spin, I get it all right here.

That's like saying someone posting "The Earth is flat, otherwise we'd all fall off!" and having dozens of irate astronomers listing reasons why they were wrong is somehow "getting them to better formulate their opinions" - no, all it is doing is wasting their time. Especially as he seldom responds, and when he does, it is in an infantile and unconstructive manner.

"keep tabs on right wingers" - I am sure there are real right wing spin-doctors who have proper opinions, debates, etc. Keeping tabs on Sisko's drivel is a pointless waste of time, it is not representative of any mentally normal human's political stance.

My Dad told me when I was very young that I should never let an asshole piss me off! If you are pissed at sisko, he has done exactly what I think he planned to.

No, check his ebay account, Sisko, while a troll, is not so intentionally. He doesn't have the wit to be. He is just a bona fide retard.

ASsman
08-11-2004, 12:00 PM
No, they are based on opinions sure, but opinions alone are bullshit. Facts are needed to back those opinions up. For example if I told you that killing small Nigerian children was great for the economy, would you support me and my "opinions" without any form of evidence?

EN[i]GMA
08-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Many times I've wondered why Sisko keeps coming back. I do respect that but so many of his posts leave me with stares so blank that you could write on them. He just amazes me with his ignorance. I don't enjoy it, it just mystifies me in a way I can't describe. It reminds of this girl at our school who doesn't think dinosaurs existed. When I confronted her after hearing this (becuase I didn't believe it) she told me, fully and seriously, that the dinosaurs didn't exist and their bones were dog bones.

And another time in class we were talking about the horsehead nebula and a girl (Different) says after the teaching explains that it's 9 Trillion miles long (I wasn't paying attention) "That's thicker than the Earth's crust!". Gmsisko is a person that makes me question my faith in humanity.

ASsman
08-11-2004, 12:10 PM
What in God's name. Where do you live? New Jersey?

travesty
08-11-2004, 12:12 PM
GOD-DAMN! Ace42, that was insightful, now I think maybe he is a retard. Did you have fun with all that?

EN[i]GMA
08-11-2004, 12:12 PM
Me? Ohio. Dealing with the shallow end of the gene pool around here for the most part.

I have a million of these, all true. For instance, when talking about electric cars, this girl asked how they work and my best friend told her they just use a really long a cord. And she believed him.

travesty
08-11-2004, 12:21 PM
No, they are based on opinions sure, but opinions alone are bullshit. Facts are needed to back those opinions up. For example if I told you that killing small Nigerian children was great for the economy, would you support me and my "opinions" without any form of evidence?

I guarantee I could find an economist that could provide "evidence" for that argument. It doesn't take a genius to know that most "facts" are manipulated to the benefit of the provider. Dem's have "evidence" that big gubment is better for the people, Rep. have "facts" to prove otherwise and vise-versa. Right is right and wrong is wrong, but face it, when it comes to politics, it IS all opinion. And yes opinions are bullshit.

ASsman
08-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Meh, you are just beeing the devils advocate now. You know very well what I meant by facts.

fact Audio pronunciation of "fact" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fkt)
n.

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
1. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
2. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
3. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
4. Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.

And yes most of todays "politics" are opinions, and only that because they are all bullshit. Like Bush and his "opinions" , like his "opinions" about Mess-o-potamia. But they shouldn't, and unless you believe they should, then go with whoevers "opinions" complement yours. The stupid will stay stupid and the ignorant will learn from more ignorance.

travesty
08-11-2004, 12:36 PM
And yes most of todays "politics" are opinions, and only that because they are all bullshit. Like Bush and his "opinions" , like his "opinions" about Mess-o-potamia. But they shouldn't, and unless you believe they should, then go with whoevers "opinions" complement yours. The stupid will stay stupid and the ignorant will learn from more ignorance.

Here Here, Cheers Assman!