PDA

View Full Version : New York show

JasonP
08-11-2004, 06:49 AM
Sorry if you thought there was an update here. I just wanted to comment on the irony of the title of the album. I cant believe a NYC show hasnt been annouced yet, considering the album title. Do you think its a staregy to sell more tickets??? This way NYC fans will be impatient and will buy tickets to the Philly show. Then when a NYC show is annoucned they will go to that too.

Holz
08-11-2004, 09:02 AM
i'm sure it takes a ton of planning to secure venues all across the country... just be patient. :D i'm sure it'll be out soon!

cheftowny
08-11-2004, 09:07 AM
yo i really dont want to go to the philly show that would be wack as shit if they dont play nyc.

Holz
08-11-2004, 09:44 AM
yo i really dont want to go to the philly show that would be wack as shit if they dont play nyc.

why would they not play NYC?

cheftowny
08-11-2004, 09:58 AM
i know but no dates gets me nervious i dont wany to miss the tour i skiped the show in jones beach this summer and last beacause of all the crappy bands that were not beastie boys and tickets were like 80 bill. im geeeked to see them its been so long and they rock the house everytime.

tpk
08-11-2004, 10:33 AM
they are playing new york don't worry.

djc1980
08-11-2004, 10:35 AM
it almost goes without saying anytime there is a north american tour they always go to new york,im more worried that they wont come to MONTREAL this time around

BGirl
08-11-2004, 11:53 AM
they are playing new york don't worry.

I'm shivering with antici..............pation

I still need to book a trip to France in Sept. It's looking like they're going to be elsewhere around then but what do I know?

Looking forward to the announcement of the next set of dates...!

tpk
08-11-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm shivering with antici..............pation

I still need to book a trip to France in Sept. It's looking like they're going to be elsewhere around then but what do I know?

Looking forward to the announcement of the next set of dates...!yeah east coast new york area would be end of sept/start of oct (y)

BGirl
08-11-2004, 01:11 PM
yeah east coast new york area would be end of sept/start of oct (y)

Wow, thanks! (y)

That DOES coincide with our trip dates, so I guess I will continue to sit tight, and plan to plan around... we're looking forward to the show, we don't see many these days.

Thanks for the info, truly appreciate it.

jeska
08-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey Admins...
Would tour dates ever be released on the weekend? Or just during the week? I know its a stupid question but I tend not to be online that much during the weekend and dont want to miss out on presale tickets, Sorry to bother you again about tour dates!! ;)