PDA

View Full Version : Moore Watch

ASsman
08-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Ill start posting stuff from this douches blog, he might make some points worth shooting down. Instead of the usual gmsiko in a barrel arguments.
-------------
Posted by scott2 on 08/11 at 06:59 PM (Link to this comment)

JimK,

A little off topic but check out this short film exposing the hypocrisy of anti-capitalists

--------------
Posted by ASsmang on 08/11 at 07:43 PM (Link to this comment)

Yah nice job on the video, it really showed how capitalism is good, by showing me that is was bad ,but is able to be bad because it was good......
Posted by TheUglyAmerican on 08/11 at 07:47 PM (Link to this comment)

---------------
Posted by ASsmang on 08/11 at 07:54 PM (Link to this comment)

By your logic Scott, the killing of kittens is ok. As long as the killing of them gives use the ability to criticize said killing?
-----------
Posted by scott2 on 08/11 at 08:02 PM (Link to this comment)

Assmang, I just going to comment on this once since this is off topic and could potentially piss off JimK

By your logic Scott, the killing of kittens is ok. As long as the killing of them gives use (sic) the ability to criticize said killing?

-------------------
Posted by scott2
uhm, capitalism creates an abundandance and variety of material wealth, and therefore encourages freedom since people are given a choice on how to live your life. That was one of the messages of the film. Now, I ask you, how does killing kittens encourage freedom? What does it give you?

It is just an assine question with no basis in reality. So you have proven your stupidity

-------------------
Posted by ASsmang on 08/11 at 08:24 PM (Link to this comment)

Meh, personal attacks? How dare you! And as for kittens it’s called an anology, careful who you call stupid. And as for “ uhm, capitalism creates an abundandance and variety of material wealth, and therefore encourages freedom”, are you serious? Is that all that it creates? You’ve got to me kidding me… And you sire have just proven your ignorance.

Ace42
08-11-2004, 08:19 PM
"Capitalism creates" - how can an abstract social hierachy create materials? Does he think material wealth is magically transfigured perspiration or something?

EN[i]GMA
08-11-2004, 08:52 PM
That must make you A COMMUNIST!!!!

Just kidding. I watch to much Family Guy.

Señor Stino
08-12-2004, 06:05 AM
hey those communists are ok, they're nothing like the ones we get to see on TV ;)

assman, this is a weird post, what do you intend to say?

the dude who writes : capitalism creates material wealth, thus creates freedom
i really dont get that, maybe i'm just stupid