PDA

View Full Version : WTF??? Tried to get Universal Amp tix,

FittenTrimMC
08-12-2004, 11:17 AM
at 10:04am. The general admission AND the first level sold out???

Dear Lord, is anybody giving out passwords?!?

I wanted tickets in the pit and 4 minutes after they go on sale, the pit and first level are sold out?!?!?!?!?!?

This sucks.

But I do have floor tix for Long Beach :)

Holz
08-12-2004, 11:44 AM
at 10:04am. The general admission AND the first level sold out???

Dear Lord, is anybody giving out passwords?!?

I wanted tickets in the pit and 4 minutes after they go on sale, the pit and first level are sold out?!?!?!?!?!?

This sucks.

But I do have floor tix for Long Beach :)

for places like universal, i think it's all a scam. my clock said 10:01 am and all i picked up were loge. the venue has to sell a bunch of tix to radio stations, brokers, etc. anyway, i'll be on the floor for long beach, so i'm not sweating it either. :D there are already tickets listed on broker sites!! GEE, i wonder how they got them so fast??? (n)

jennyb
08-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Grrrrrrrr! (n) I got LOGE too at like 10:01!!!!!!! But like you also, got floor for Long Beach (y)

:mad: LOGE SCHMOGE :mad:

BeastieBoys.com
08-12-2004, 12:22 PM
The stuff up front was gone in less than 1 minute, just FYI.

Holz
08-12-2004, 12:23 PM
Grrrrrrrr! (n) I got LOGE too at like 10:01!!!!!!! But like you also, got floor for Long Beach (y)

:mad: LOGE SCHMOGE :mad:

the cheapest i've found for pit at universal is $160 each. yuck.

Pyper
08-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I have semi-crap seats for Long Beach, so I was hoping to get pit tickets for LA. No such luck.

Holz
08-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I have semi-crap seats for Long Beach, so I was hoping to get pit tickets for LA. No such luck.

dude, go to tickettrader.com and search for the long beach show. they literally have pit tickets for $45!!!!

jennyb
08-12-2004, 01:14 PM
the cheapest i've found for pit at universal is $160 each. yuck.

:eek: $160$ :eek: nevermind... anyways, who wants to be that close to Jed the Fish, not I! (he just bugs my every last nerve) In my wildest dreams, they would play the Palladium or better yet the Troubador! Now that's sumpthin' I'd drop top dollar for. I know I know, keep dreamin'... :rolleyes:

Holz
08-12-2004, 01:38 PM
:eek: $160$ :eek: nevermind... anyways, who wants to be that close to Jed the Fish, not I! (he just bugs my every last nerve) In my wildest dreams, they would play the Palladium or better yet the Troubador! Now that's sumpthin' I'd drop top dollar for. I know I know, keep dreamin'... :rolleyes:

i'd easily pay $500 for the troubadour. that is my all-time favorite venue. you just cannot beat it. (y)

silver
08-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Did they even release any pit tickets in the pre-sale? I pulled up a bunch in the section right behind the pit, but none in it. I think they may have held onto them until Saturday's regular on-sale.

Holz
08-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Did they even release any pit tickets in the pre-sale? I pulled up a bunch in the section right behind the pit, but none in it. I think they may have held onto them until Saturday's regular on-sale.

they usually release more for the public onsale... although, it's really hard to get those pit tix anyway. there just aren't that many to begin with.

BeastieBoys.com
08-12-2004, 02:59 PM

There were pit tickets in the allotement, yes.

Pyper
08-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Well, I'm going to try my luck on Saturday. I can't really justify spending money I really don't have to see them 2 nights in a row, unless I can get good tickets.

FittenTrimMC
08-12-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm going to try and get pit tickets on Saturday... if not, I'll just use my floor tickets for the Long Beach Show.

Sigh. I really wanted to see them back2back from the pits!!!

sure shooter
08-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I got pit tickets. Sounds like I'm one of the few lucky ones.

Holz
08-12-2004, 05:36 PM
I got pit tickets. Sounds like I'm one of the few lucky ones.

you want a medal? :D

sure shooter
08-12-2004, 06:38 PM
you want a medal? :D

Sure

Holz
08-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Sure

haha. don't worry, i'll be there in the pit with you... just for a little extra coin. :eek: