PDA

View Full Version : I thought only Replublicans sexually harrassed others...

valvano
08-12-2004, 03:37 PM
how about that NJ Gov..............playing both sides of the plate....

Jasonik
08-12-2004, 03:50 PM
How about John Kerry..........bouncing it over the plate....

Echewta
08-12-2004, 04:11 PM
How about George Bush not knowing what a plate is...

valvano
08-12-2004, 04:19 PM

i doubt that since he used to be part owner of the Rangers....

:p

Jasonik
08-12-2004, 04:21 PM
WORLD SERIES
Bush Throws a Strike
2001, Game 3
Just a few miles away from a still-smoldering site of the World Trade Center, less than two months removed from a terrorist attack that had the country still shaken, President George W. Bush walked confidently to the mound at Yankee Stadium before Game 3 of the 2001 World Series and toed the rubber. Most ceremonial first pitches are tossed from much closer than the regulation 60 feet 6 inches. This one was for real. Covered neck to toe in bullet-proof body armor and without a Secret Service detail in view, Bush threw a perfect strike to Yankees catcher Todd Greene. If ever there was a doubt about baseball's importance as an American institution, Bush erased it that night.

source (http://www.time.com/time/2003/worldseries/moments/10.html)

Echewta
08-12-2004, 04:27 PM
And the whole Ranger deal. How he got the new stadium etc. *sniff* Brings a tear to my eye.

EN[i]GMA
08-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Totally irrelevent but Echewta: Great sig. Great movie.

"You were the last person I had in mind"

ASsman
08-12-2004, 07:57 PM
How about them Lions? ;)

greedygretchen
08-12-2004, 08:10 PM
actually i thought Clinton (democrat) held the record of "biggest sexual harasser of all time" :confused: i thought it was the "replublicans" that were supposed to be the chaste, pent-up-sexual-frustration-having,family-values-championing ones ;)

TheWedge
08-13-2004, 07:10 AM
WORLD SERIES
Bush Throws a Strike
2001, Game 3
Just a few miles away from a still-smoldering site of the World Trade Center, less than two months removed from a terrorist attack that had the country still shaken, President George W. Bush walked confidently to the mound at Yankee Stadium before Game 3 of the 2001 World Series and toed the rubber. Most ceremonial first pitches are tossed from much closer than the regulation 60 feet 6 inches. This one was for real. Covered neck to toe in bullet-proof body armor and without a Secret Service detail in view, Bush threw a perfect strike to Yankees catcher Todd Greene. If ever there was a doubt about baseball's importance as an American institution, Bush erased it that night.

source (http://www.time.com/time/2003/worldseries/moments/10.html)

YAY!! Bush can throw a baseball gooder than Kerry. :rolleyes:
Maybe if Kerry had stayed home from Nam and worked on his slider, then he could be a bit more competitive in such an important field for our President to have ability in. ;)

Now come on dude. You think he used a mirror to carve out those rails?

Bob
08-13-2004, 02:45 PM
I thought only Replublicans sexually harrassed others...

you mean that's not the case? oh NO

Jasonik
08-21-2004, 07:45 PM
YAY!! Bush can throw a baseball gooder than Kerry. :rolleyes:

Check this (http://www.mickeymantle.org/president.html) out.
Bush is apple pie, Kerry is some dessert our grandmothers never made.