PDA

View Full Version : when will the next bunch of dates be posted?

djc1980
08-12-2004, 05:39 PM
hopefully it will be all of them

pea
08-15-2004, 06:36 PM
shoulda just put them all out at once to begin with. that would make it so people don't get all frustrated and worried about going to a show far away from them because they don't know if there will be one closer.
but oh well. hopefully there will be some New York dates.

OfTheDesert
08-16-2004, 12:36 PM
(y) preachin' to the choir, Miramanee.

My concert anxiety resulted in tix for the Long Beach show, but it doesn't look like the boys will hit AZ anytime soon. I'm glad I didn't wait for the boys to come to me. Thing is, if all the dates had been announced at the same time -I would have chosen to go to the San Diego show instead. :rolleyes:

I can't complain too much, at least I get to see them. :)

KidintheCorner
08-16-2004, 12:58 PM
shoulda just put them all out at once to begin with. that would make it so people don't get all frustrated and worried about going to a show far away from them because they don't know if there will be one closer.

word. yah, i feel your pain. it's unnerving trying to figure out whether or not i'll havta travel all the way across the state or not.

baltogrl71
08-16-2004, 01:21 PM
i'm a dumb ass I just posted the same thing in general discussion i guess i should relax i did see them already this year. i am such a spaz.

peterclamp
08-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Shit I may have to postpone my wedding if the tour dates dont hurry up, the London gig is supposed to be my Stag Night!

andrea
08-17-2004, 10:24 PM
Right on Miramanee! I am in COMPLETE agreeance with you. Concerts to take a hell of a lot of planning and they should announce right now the rest of their dates!!! We do NOT want to miss this tour, but we cannot afford to drive to Austin and miss a couple of days of work! So, If they don't come closer to Dallas we will miss them! Our only hope would be Shreveport, LA BUt surely they would come to Dallas before they would go to Shreveport!!??

I wish the BBoys would read these message boards and announce the rest of their dates, so they do not continue pissing off their fans who REALLY WANT to spend their hard earned $$ on the tickets!!!

:) :confused: :eek:

minton
08-18-2004, 04:14 AM
Why are they being announced like this? For real, as posted in another thread here "It's because these shows are being booked one at a time. This isn't REM, this isn't Prince or Madonna; it's Beastie Boys and this is the way they are doing it. Not all tours book 50 shows all at once and do a big announcement of all the dates."