PDA

View Full Version : you all have to visit Hannity.com

sneakyimp
08-13-2004, 03:24 AM
all right. are you into s&m? or perhaps you're like gmsisko and you need some validation for your circular religious reasoning?

go to HTTP://HANNITY.COM

such a blast. i posted 3 times (everything mild - no swears) and was promptly booted by one Lee Kington. so much for free speech! take heed ye moaners. the mighty Sean Hannity (aka thick-necked Irish cultchie) is opposed to free speech and yet sanctioned by Rupert Murdoch's media empire.

FUCKHOLES.

ps: what's trolling?

Funkaloyd
08-13-2004, 03:51 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

shuriken
08-13-2004, 03:59 AM
thats really sad theres a thread on there about putting all muslims in internment camps and exporting them all. thats really...pathetic

EN[i]GMA
08-13-2004, 06:24 AM
I've signed up before. Thought about posting than realized it would be pointless.

Funkaloyd
08-20-2004, 06:15 AM
1 week and 55 posts later....

Conservative boards are addictive, aren't they Enigma? ;)

EN[i]GMA
08-20-2004, 07:12 AM
Had some fun. Beggining to figure it out it's utterly pointless though. Those people are stupid.

Wasn't doing as well in the religious debate as I would have liked. Underestimated my opponents.

I've tore them apart on a thread about the liberal media though. Of course they didn't ackowledge it so I see no real point in going back.

ChrisLove
08-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Just signed up, I am The_Light, stupid forum seems to go backwards its doind my head in

EN[i]GMA
08-20-2004, 02:01 PM
I give up. There is no point. Those people are stupid. Plain and simple. They don't have functioning brains. It's pointless.

Funkaloyd
08-20-2004, 03:45 PM
I find that on most conservative forums, you begin to find some intelligent debate once you've stuck at it for a while, and perhaps proved that you're not just "passing through". Some of them can make you think.

Also, it's always nice to find conservatives which truly treasure the Constitution and liberty over the Republican party.

ChrisLove
08-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Its quite fun to have some people with differing views to argue with, but they mostly just start ignoring you when you win an argument.

Plus its making me want to break things, I might call it quits over there.

EN[i]GMA
08-21-2004, 06:32 PM
I already have. It's like talking to a brick wall. A brick wall that condescends you and calls you a "liberal" in every post.

Vladimir
08-21-2004, 07:18 PM
If someone doesn't agree with you, you just say they are stupid.

That's funny coming from you.

...you retarded liberal ninnys...

'nuff said.