PDA

View Full Version : Beastie boys live in Vegas

intergalactic
08-15-2004, 05:05 AM
I watched this gig last night on MTV2 and they put on a great show. Im still waiting on them to annouce dates for the Uk, which ive been checking everyday now! This will be the first time, I'll have seen the Beastie Boys and i just cant wait. Fourtunately, there live shows are often broadcasted over here, but it dont beat bein' there. Was anyone at this gig?

Also i really found it funny when after Ch-Check it out, they said: "as weve got everyones attention and we're on TV, dont vote for Bush. Vote! but not for Bush" :D

cypressphil
08-15-2004, 06:30 AM
The BBoys are great live, I've seen 'em in the UK 4 times (coulda been more but I didnt try hard enough!) - Reading '92 & '98, Glastonbury '94 & Brixton Academy '95. I missed the 'In the Round' tour in '99, I have no idea why I missed it tho!! Been a while & I wanna go see 'em!! Bring on the dates!!

timmie
08-15-2004, 05:11 PM
The shows are just remarkable!! you will not be let down, some of the beats mmm drops are unreal!! I've been to few! WOn the radio one tickets for the ICA in london in May!! only for two hundred people approx, they played x3 tracks from tt5b's FANTASTIC!!...
But I hear you!! no listings yet for the UK. i heard though that they'll be comming late in the year... (y)