To: jimk at moorewatch dot com
Bcc:
Subject: Justifications
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:50:19 +0200

First of all i’d like to say you are all ignorant bastards, BUT I DONT, so
lets say i respect you and what youre doing, but still you just dont have
any or at least enough proof for your claims. All you do is accuse Michael
Moore of minor mistakes or you just say that there are many people like you
and thats proof enough… youre missing the big picture.
So you say “Come on, Moore fans. Let�s hear your justification for this
one.”, when he made that mistake in the Pantagraph, and its ok, i respect "
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Obviously not a GREAT person to represent the truthful side of things... the reason it was a perfect target for these douche bags...

"Tarmo...welcome to the site. I’d like to to meet the team. Team, this is Tarmo, and (s)he’d like you to teach him/her why using Bush to defend despicable and unethical behavior doesn’t wash."

Not a real responce....

http://moorewatch.com/index.php

ASsman
08-15-2004, 09:48 PM
This is a bit more, "interesting"..

---------
Sgt. Peter Damon at mother’s house in Brockton, Mass. Damon is angry about his involuntary appearance in “Fahrenheit 9/11.”
WASHINGTON - Sgt. Peter Damon, who lost his right arm and left hand in Iraq, never set out to be a bit player in presidential politics and is furious at Michael Moore for making him one in “Fahrenheit 9/11.”

“It ticked me off,” Damon said of the 10-second clip in the Bush-bashing documentary that shows him being treated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington.

“I just feel it was wrong and I was violated in some way, seeing myself up there on the screen,” said Damon, 31, of Brockton, Mass.

“I think [Moore] should be ashamed of himself,” added Damon, who was severely injured in October in Balad, about 50 miles north of Baghdad, when a tire on a Black Hawk helicopter exploded as he was changing it. The blast killed Pfc. Paul Bueche, 19, of Daphne, Ala.

Damon said he has no regrets about his service with the Army National Guard or doubts about the U.S. mission in Iraq and resents his unwanted link with a film offering a contrary view.

“I’d like to go to the Republican National Convention and speak out about it,” Damon said. “I agree with the President 100%. A lot of the guys down at Walter Reed feel the same way."
------------

"That’s what we’ve been saying here at the site all along. Moore has no idea what most soldiers feel, and if he does...that makes his deceptions all the worse, because he’s hiding these opinions from you, the viewer. If there is a Bush campaign staffer reading this news piece who doesn’t immediately see the value of placing these gentlemen in the convention spotlight...they shoudl be forcibly restrained and have smartdrinks and fish oils stuffed in them until they get smarter. This is exactly the kind of factual yet emotional counterpunch the President should be making to the farce that is F911."

Hmm, the ignorance reeks of ass.

Ace42
08-15-2004, 11:13 PM
Heh proud to have lost an arm fixing a chopper tire miles from the front line, while his country is bravely liberating Iraqis from their lives. "Oh my god, I was in the background of a 10 second clip while the guy in the forground that everyone was concentrating on said how bad he thought the war sucked, how misrepresentative!"

DroppinScience
08-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Wait, so this Damon guy is bitching he made an appearance in F-9/11 but the footage never had him say anything? Grow up, kid! It's not like there's any defamation of character.

When I first read this, I thought the article was alluding to the one soldier who said how he resents Bush for sending him to Iraq and will do everything in his power to help the Democrats, but it was probably some dude who sat nearby from that soldier. :rolleyes: