PDA

View Full Version : does any one know

baltogrl71
08-16-2004, 01:16 PM
I keep checking the tour schedule and philly so far is the closest to me, but i really don't want to go there the next show is in atlanta so are there no other shows in the mid-atlantic what about new york I think it would be crazy not to have a date there.Whats up? Should I just get the philly tix?

rahntl
08-16-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah, I am holding out for new york toos....secondly chicago, thirdly would be Red rocks--I am freaking out cause if they don't play new York, then I don't want to be SOL for other shows...it's gotta be brooklyn! It's a chance I am gonna take too see them in NY
LISTEN ALL YOU NEW YORKERS--what percentage do you think feel confident BBoys will come to Brooklyn (or any NY venue?)
do you think they are gonna play Brooklyn, If so, will it sell out?
there just HAS to be new york dates coming up....there HAS to be.....

DipDipDive
08-16-2004, 05:47 PM
I can't imagine that they wouldn't play a show in NY or DC. I would just wait if I were you...

bigblu89
08-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that they will be playing at least MSG, possibly Nassau Coliseum as well. Hopefully both of those and Continental Airlines Arena for a nice tri-state triple play!

baltogrl71
08-19-2004, 02:08 PM
I know logicly they will play ny, I think they'll probably end the tour there and it will be the best, at least thats what I hopping, I am just being my normal spaz self because I don't know.