PDA

View Full Version : 3 nights of the BBoys in one weak. Lets DO IT!

dave
08-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Who wants to go on tour with the Beastie Boys, Besides me?
So i realized that it could be very fun and possible to do a little run with the Beasties in Oct. :eek:

Oct 11, 2004 Philadelphia, PA
Wachovia Center
Buy Tickets
Public On-Sale: Saturday, Aug 14 @ 10 AM through all Ticketmaster ticket centers, or on-line at http://www.ticketmaster.com
BeastieBoys.com Presale Info:
Begins: Thursday, Aug 12 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Friday, Aug 13 @ 6 PM PST

Oct 15, 2004 Atlanta, GA
The Arena At Gwinnett Center
Buy Tickets
Public On-Sale: Saturday, Aug 14 @ 10 AM through all Ticketmaster ticket centers, or on-line at http://www.ticketmaster.com
BeastieBoys.com Presale Info:
Begins: Thursday, Aug 12 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Friday, Aug 13 @ 6 PM PST

Oct 16, 2004 New Orleans, LA
Voodoo Music Experience
Buy Tickets
The initial line-up for the annual Voodoo Music Experience in New Orleans has been announced, and it includes the Beastie Boys, Velvet Revolver, Green Day, Cypress Hill, New Found Glory, The Killers, Shinedown, Alter Bridge, The Pixies, A Tribe Called Quest and many more Public Onsale: Monday, August 2nd at 10 a.m. (CST) through all Ticketmaster outlets and at Voodoomusicfest.com. From Monday, August 2nd through Thursday, September 30th, tickets are 40 dollars per day and 70 for a two-day pass.

Is anyone else thinking about seeing these three shows? I got tix to the Philly show and i'm on the street team for VOODOO so thier is a good chance i'll go to that. And if i get credit for a few more tix i'll earn some VIP passes. So who's with me? I got so $$$ and a car that can make it there and back with ease. If we were to carpool big bucks can be saved. I travel alot to see live music and this run would be great fun! :D If your seriously interrested, post your thoughts here. Lets make this happen! If enough people are into this then we might end up having a caravan of beastie freaks. (y)

dave
08-17-2004, 10:12 AM
i would stay north and go to philly, nj, ny 2x

NJ and NY dates have not been released, right? SO, i go with what i know: PA. GA. and VOODOO. The NJ and NY Dates might not be till way later in the tour, in which case since i live within a few hours of those states i will most def try and hit them up as long as i don't have class. Which is the bootyful part about the philly> GA> VOODOO run: I don't have school and it fits my schedule.

SO, jobless will you be at the philly show? I assume you don't have work on Tuesday, so you will you throw down to get down? Get on the bus jobless and go down south. it might just be fun. What you got to lose, your job?

Laver1969
08-17-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm hoping to do three or more cities...but in the midwest...if/when they release the dates.

When i lived in New Orleans i did Houston/New Orleans/Atlanta three nights in a row for the 95 quadrophonic tour.

adrock1988
08-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Heres my northeast plan depending on where they play

NY/NJ - Philly - Ohio - Boston - VA/MD/DC

Whos down??

freshlyill
08-19-2004, 09:18 PM
so far im doing new orleans.....austin....and hopefully they'll add more texas dates. i'd go to atl, as well. hell i'd go to every show if i could. so just new orleans and austin for me so far.

Pootytang
08-19-2004, 09:36 PM
so far im doing new orleans.....austin....and hopefully they'll add more texas dates. i'd go to atl, as well. hell i'd go to every show if i could. so just new orleans and austin for me so far.Me too. What part of Tejas you from?

freshlyill
08-19-2004, 09:37 PM
south texas

Pootytang
08-20-2004, 11:49 AM
I love about 35 miles away from Texas. I am in Louisiana.

YoungRemy
08-20-2004, 05:17 PM
i am planning on buying MSG tickets for the 9th as soon as they are released, then I am flying down to New Orleans for VooDoo. I wish i could stay for the Texas leg, but I gotta get back to work.

oh i also heard from my friend that works with the Houston Rockets organization that there will be a Houston show at Toyota center around the 26th i believe

freshlyill
08-20-2004, 06:43 PM
H-town. soon as that's confirmed i'll be requesting off for that day, too. work's gonna love me. i already warned them i would be planning my vacation around the beastie boys tour dates. i wonder if they'll hit up san antonio, too.

dave
08-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Heres my northeast plan depending on where they play

NY/NJ - Philly - Ohio - Boston - VA/MD/DC

Whos down??

Sounds like we might be seeing some of the same shows.I got tix for msg, philly, and plan on getting tix for the VA show. what about you? I might buy tix for VOODOO and GA but i'm gonna wait till last minute to buy them tix hopefully they will not sellout.

Laver1969
08-25-2004, 01:02 PM
Sounds like we might be seeing some of the same shows.I got tix for msg, philly, and plan on getting tix for the VA show. what about you? I might buy tix for VOODOO and GA but i'm gonna wait till last minute to buy them tix hopefully they will not sellout.

If they don't announce midwest dates soon...i'm probably going to new orleans and maybe atlanta too.

dave
08-25-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh Word! Maybe i'll see ya there. Look for me i'll be the short kid with a big grin ear to ear. And i'll be a drinking BEER.

They will announce some mid west dates sooner than later have faith.

This just my opinion not a fact!