PDA

View Full Version : good or bad??

Mustangjen808
08-18-2004, 03:49 PM
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/6282/DSCN0190.jpg

ok please be honest

DipDipDive
08-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Yeah, the vail is gorgeous. As is the dress. (y)

Beth
08-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Jen, I love you. But I really don't like the part of the dress that is at your neck. It just seems too much, and like it's choking you. This is my honest opinion, and I am really loathe to give opinions on something as important as a wedding dress. Further, everyone's taste is different. I prefer simple and plain, and that factors into my opinion. It truly doesn't matter what I think, it's about what you like. If you are happy, that's what matters. :)

You look beautiful and radiant, by the way.

Dr Deaf
08-18-2004, 03:59 PM
mos-def a beautiful bride, great gown and veil too.

Audielicious
08-18-2004, 04:01 PM
But I really don't like the part of the dress that is at your neck. It just seems too much, and like it's choking you. This is my honest opinion, and I am really loathe to give opinions on something as important as a wedding dress.
I didn't want to say anything, but I feel the same way. :o Everything else as far as color and detail is gorgeous. And you make a beautiful bride!

Mustangjen808
08-18-2004, 04:06 PM
see that is why I was asking becuase Im not to sure about the neck part either.

b-grrrlie
08-18-2004, 04:27 PM
I really like the lace around the veil, but instead of that choker maybe you should have a nice necklace instead, sort of "airy", with silver threads and pearls or something like these:

http://www.brudsmycke.com/halsbandryggfram.jpg

http://www.pirami.fi/lafiesta/pictures/lfwgsttd.jpg

And I see you got some of the "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" there as well ;)

Mustangjen808
08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
I really like the second necklace posted. The lacey stuff is attached to that dress,Im still looking though,but I had pics and I like how it makes my butt look,so I thought I would see what yall think

b-grrrlie
08-18-2004, 04:34 PM
I like how it makes my butt look
That's quite important I think, cause when you're standing there at the altar that's what people are gonna see :D

miss soul fire
08-18-2004, 04:59 PM
I agree with Beth.

I really like the dress my sister rented for her wedding. When I have the pic, I'll show you.

jabumbo
08-18-2004, 10:47 PM
very nice dress indeed...

but i must say, the sparkly football helmet on the wall is just not working... :p

paulk
08-18-2004, 10:52 PM
My brother wore a very similar dress for his wedding.

HEIRESS
08-18-2004, 10:55 PM
I feel like i have to search for you in that dress and veil

I would rather just see you plainly and let your beauty shine through instead of trying to let the dress do the talking

wear a white slip and Id think you would look 100X more stunning

and youse gots some nice breastesesesssss there miss :D :D

Mustangjen808
08-19-2004, 08:38 AM
and youse gots some nice breastesesesssss there miss :D :D

hehe-thanks heiress-that made my day

little j
08-19-2004, 09:39 AM
I like the dress alot.
again, the only thing i dont like is theneck, but the part covering your chest is pretty. if only you could find the same dress without the choker neck!
the color is beautiful. i much prefer ivory to white!
it looks kinda antiquish...its lovely.

RACE FAN AND DENVER FAN EH?

Mustangjen808
08-19-2004, 01:03 PM
that pic was taken at my moms house,the lady there is my mom,anyway she is the huge Bronco and Race fan. Nice attention to detail Lil J.

bottles
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
OH MY GOD...A TERRELL DAVIS UNIFORM!!! :eek: i wish, i wish, oh. yeah. Jen, you look beautiful in the pic, the dress suits you fine and you like the broncos! You're gonna have a great wedding! :D

miss soul fire
09-24-2004, 04:12 PM
BUMP!

Hey, Jen!! Found a dress already??

I finally could get a pic of my sister's dress. I like it. It's simple.:D

http://onfinite.com/libraries/66364/fe6.jpg

She can't see this. I'm gonna delete it soon. Hihi.

QueenAdrock
09-24-2004, 05:55 PM
see that is why I was asking becuase Im not to sure about the neck part either.

I think the same as the others. It's a beautiful dress and fits you wonderfully, except the neck thingee is sorta weird. I'm more plain and traditional though. I personally think you should pick a dress you don't even have to ask about. Go for the one that you just try it on and feel beautiful in it, regardless. And don't give up till you find it. (y)

kas
09-24-2004, 08:10 PM
put someone else in there and itll look okay

jabumbo
09-25-2004, 08:36 PM

:eek: id marry ya...or something of that effect. allthough id have to find away to appreciate nascar i guess

ShenGod
09-26-2004, 09:05 AM
The bandana around your neck. :p. It looks like either a napkin, or like you're a white-dressed desperado.

lethal_apricot
09-26-2004, 09:31 AM
The lace underneath your neck does (as Beth said) look like it's choking you, everything else is sooo beautiful though....

The veils lining looks very exquisite and you yourself look gorgeous!!

ShenGod
09-26-2004, 09:46 AM
The lace underneath your neck does (as Beth said) look like it's choking you, everything else is sooo beautiful though....

The veils lining looks very exquisite and you yourself look gorgeous!!
I agree with everything in this statement. But I would've said you look extravagantly amazing.... (y)

Wedding dresses are the ultimate "beautiful".

buddylee
09-26-2004, 06:26 PM
Mom's gota get ride of the Jeff Gordan crap...... Dale Jr is where its at.

buddylee
09-26-2004, 06:34 PM
I'm a guy what do I know about dresses....... com'on I don't even own any pants just shorts. I guess its nice .......http://www.boomspeed.com/buddylee68/me2.gif

buddylee
09-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Aim to please http://www.boomspeed.com/buddylee68/bigche.gif

ASHLEY
09-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Jen.....coming from someone who works in fashion. The neck portion of the dress looks like its strangling you. I dont know if it just the angle of the picture, but you look extremely uncomfortable. Strapless or less fabric will work better I think.

Mustangjen808
09-27-2004, 07:02 AM
wow thanks guys,I thought this thread was dead.
I have been out looking for another dress.I havnt really found anything at all that I like,so I am still looking. I told MSF that when I find another one I like I will put a pic of that one up.
But you guys are all right,the neck part felt like I was suffagating. It sucks becuase I do like the veil,not really the length,but it reminds me of Kathrine Hepurn.

Mustangjen808
09-27-2004, 08:31 AM

um,so what are you trying to say?? That the dress looks bad becuase I am in it?? I dont understand,please explain