PDA

View Full Version : why?

baltogrl71
08-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Why are people like gmsisko in this board, I just don't get it. Is there not a 700 club board? This is a Beastie Boy sight how did he/she get here anyway there is no way gmsisko listens to the Beastie Boys so what brought him/her here and why won't he/she go away I barely look aat the political stuff on here any more because it is just a waste of my time to read all that crap and he/she is everywhere when is this insanity gonna stop?

valvano
08-19-2004, 02:31 PM
From the main non-beastie boys discussion page, describing the general political group:

This is the place to talk about whatever is on your mind in the political sphere. Conflicting views welcome, intolerance not tolerated.

Why don't you listen to other peoples messages instead of how they are presenting them? Or maybe something he has posted has struck a nerve in you and deep down inside you feel you might agree with it??????????

(y)

EN[i]GMA
08-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Nice try valv. Sisko's an idiot though.

valvano
08-19-2004, 07:02 PM
i don't know if he's an idiot or not, but appreciate the message, not the messenger

;)

Vladimir
08-19-2004, 07:46 PM
More importantly, and to the point of this topic, sisko already stated that he no longer listens to the Beastie Boys because they have opposing political views from himself. Come on sisko, appreciate the message, not the messenger

If no one is allowed to dispute gmsisko's posts just because "he's only the messenger," then he shouldn't bother posting them at all. Anyway, I want sisko to do some more "message" and less "messenger." I want a good old-fashioned, high quality, grade-A, gmsisko1 political essay. No more Pat Robertson.

baltogrl71
08-19-2004, 09:00 PM
I am very fair and I listen to everyone and make my own decisions, but I enjoy conversation not ranting and long post pulled off some psycho farwell sight or just crazy statements with nothing to back it up and if gmsisko doesn't listen to the beastie boys my point is why not find another sight he floods this one there are millions of sights why so much emphisis here? I just found it to exauhsting to keep up with reading alll of the stuff he post, so i was tolerant and I did try to listen to what he had to say but all that crap its too much, what good is anyone doing for there cause if all they do is post all day cause its gotta take a long freakin time to gather alll the crap and write all those post.

Ace42
08-20-2004, 01:29 AM
my point is why not find another sight

site

paulk
08-20-2004, 10:02 AM
ah man wat

baltogrl71
08-20-2004, 10:47 AM
site
yeah sorry