PDA

View Full Version : Why are we even bothering to talk to gmsisko anymore?

DroppinScience
08-19-2004, 06:37 PM
It seems like it's the same sequence everytime:

1) Sisko goes and cut and pastes something retarded (usually with no source or website, sometimes even the ramblings of a random idiot on a message board)
2) We'll go out of our ways to tell him why he's full of crap and back it up OR forgo reading his crap altogether and just call him names (fattie, child molesting priest, etc.)
3) Sisko, instead of engaging in a debate, will just go: "No, that's not true," "You're just liberal ninnies," "That's left wing propaganda," "I'd like to see you guys survive on a conservative forum" or (my fave): "Has not"
4) ASsman goes "This thread is BULLSHIT" or something obnoxious
5) Everyone posts about how sisko is not worth posting about

REPEAT

So we've seen the same play with 3 acts, so I ask: Why are we still bothering?

Myself, I'm gonna stop dignifying sisko with a reply (this post being the last time I talk about him ;)).

He was fun at first, but he's become as predictable as a James Bond movie.

EN[i]GMA
08-19-2004, 06:50 PM
Ignore him. I plead to you. EVERYONE ignore him. Do not respond. Do NOT quote him. Ignore him.

ChrisLove
08-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Personally, I liked to keep him posting because the more he posts his views the more embarrassed it would make people feel if they shared the same views. I imagine he has done more to make people vote against Bush than anyone else on this board.

I also love telling him how fat he is, its becoming a hobby (y)

Seriously, one day I am going to find that porky motherfucker and post a picture of his big fat ass in Sure Shots.

But if everyone else is getting tired of that game then I dont mind the ignoring him option, conversing with him is essentially pointless.

TheWedge
08-19-2004, 07:06 PM
Can we make polls in this forum?

Vote:

A. Keep messing with him because it's fun and sometimes funny
B. Ignore him because it's more annoying than funny.
C. Trace his IP, go to his house, and throw TP in his parent's trees.

I'm willing to go with the heard on this one.

travesty
08-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Can we make polls in this forum?

Vote:

1 AND 3... besides if it weren't for him I would never have learned the term "shitbather" That is sweet.

Marlene
08-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Yes, please ignore it. Don't feed trolls. Please. If it's not fed it will wilt and wither and eventually slither away.

Ace42
08-20-2004, 01:27 AM

B. It has ceased to be amusing. He has retrograde stupidity, IE he doesn't learn he just plumbs new depths of ignorance. He is totally delusional (He is convinced that he comes across as anything other than a feeble-minded fool) and there is no point in discussing anything with him, as he has illustrated catergorically that he does not have the faculties to either learn, or impart knowledge (he has none)

He's a waste of space, and as soon as people start ignoring him, the sooner I'll stop seeing you guys quoting his nonsense in your posts.

QueenAdrock
08-22-2004, 05:56 PM
GMA']Ignore him. I plead to you. EVERYONE ignore him. Do not respond. Do NOT quote him. Ignore him.

I've been away for the past week. But if that's what's goin down, I'm so in. (y)

nines
08-25-2004, 10:20 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think I've responded to him yet. When I scroll the forum, if I see an interseting topic and it's starter is gmsko, I do NOT STOP. I find his posts to be the pallid color of brainwashed grey.

jegtar
08-30-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm willing to bet that you guys can't ignore him.

ChrisLove
08-30-2004, 10:37 AM
I have not responded to him for about two weeks now, its getting easier as time goes on, not destroying sisko is like quitting smoking, for a while you think, 'oh ill just do it this once, what harm will one more do?' but eventually that passes.

Bob
08-30-2004, 10:40 AM
GMA']Ignore him. I plead to you. EVERYONE ignore him. Do not respond. Do NOT quote him. Ignore him.

but lets start a whole new topic to discuss him

DroppinScience
08-30-2004, 12:42 PM
but lets start a whole new topic to discuss him

Yeah, I'm a sucker for irony myself. :p

EN[i]GMA
08-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Irony is cool. But I'll tell you whats not cool. Gmsisko. :)

ChrisLove
08-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Did I mention how fat he is?

ASsman
08-30-2004, 04:49 PM
D. Euthanize him, reading his posts brings tears of pity.

Bob
08-30-2004, 04:58 PM
more like gmimakecrappypostsko am i right?

mcaismyhero
08-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Seriously dude, do you have some sort of disorder? Can't you spell simple fucking words? Every fucking post at least one word is spelled incorrectly.

Vladimir
08-30-2004, 07:20 PM
You First, sisko:
http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

Of course Kerry is shifty. That's his job. I can't think of any politician who isn't at the very least subversive, if not a liar.

greedygretchen
08-30-2004, 07:29 PM
i'm all for ignoring his threads...but how do you get him to stop ruining other people's threads with his lunacy? Alas, i must remember those words from Voltaire that went something like "I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

QueenAdrock
08-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Gmsisko only goes after the lame-ass things no one cares about, as opposed to debating the REAL issues. Like a true republican.

He also seems to be able to ignore the fact that Bush lies many, many times about things that actually matter to the American public, yet say that because Kerry allegedly lied once about something that happened over 30 years ago, he's unfit for Presidency. Sisko just has blinders up. Can't see his own party's faults, but is quick to point the finger, without any credible evidence. Yet when you point out obvious faults in his party, and give him credible sources such as CNN or MSNBC, that's just "left wing propaganda". I pray to Jesus every night that he'll forgive your pigheadedness, GMsisko. I know in my heart that He'll forgive you.

mcaismyhero
08-30-2004, 08:56 PM
I didn't ask for a spell check. I asked you to refute what I said.
Thanks for playing.

And I'm telling you that you sound like a fucking idiot when simple words like "Nazis" (Natzi's?) and "these" (thise?) are spelled wrong. Start with spelling and grammar. Then maybe you'll earn some fucking respect.

But probably not.

Bob
08-30-2004, 09:56 PM
really, supposing kerry is lying about war records. maybe he is, maybe he isn't, as average citizens with only 2 eyes it's really pretty hard to find the truth in these matters, i'm finding more and more that it's really just a matter of whose spin you choose to believe...

at any rate, let's suppose he is lying. he was never in cambodia, he never got shot, he never sailed a boat or whatever else you feel like believing, let's suppose that's all true. why should this make me want to vote for bush instead of him? isn't bush doing that too? isn't bush covering up the fact (again, true or not, i choose to believe it and it seems most of america agrees) that he didn't even GO to vietnam? let's say kerry's lying. bush is too. why does this make a difference?

Bob
08-31-2004, 10:08 AM
oh ok

DroppinScience
08-31-2004, 10:45 AM
oh ok

Bob, he ain't off the hook. sisko completely ignores the fact that Bush avoided getting called up by serving in the National Guard (with a regiment of other sons of rich kids) and went AWOL for an entire year THERE anyways.

Sisko couldn't even back up his own ass (ok, weak metaphor I admit :confused: but it made me chuckle :p )

ToucanSpam
08-31-2004, 10:59 AM
Wrong big boy Bush is not lying. Bush never got called to Vietnam. If he got called he would have gone. I'm not saying Kerry never got shot. Kerry is running on only the 4 month period of his Vietnam service. What ab out his 20 years in the senate. He is not proud of that so he won't run on it.

The thing he is running on he lied about. He was caught in morethan one lie.

You point to Bush, but there is no proof Bush lied.

Thanks for playing.

You suck. You suck you suck you suck. You cant spell and you probably live in your parents basement. Please kill yourself, because hell is the only place where you''ll ever be accepted.

mcaismyhero
08-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Alright sisko! Way to make yourself look like even more of a complete idiot by quoting me, changing what was in the original postby adding something to the quote, and then not replying to the post. Three strikes and you're out cool guy. (y)

:rolleyes: (n)

infidel
08-31-2004, 01:39 PM
Wrong big boy Bush is not lying. Bush never got called to Vietnam. If he got called he would have gone. These exact words don't sound like someone who would have gone to me.

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So instead I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."

George W. Bush in his autobiography, A Charge to Keep

Bob
08-31-2004, 03:41 PM
Bob, he ain't off the hook. sisko completely ignores the fact that Bush avoided getting called up by serving in the National Guard (with a regiment of other sons of rich kids) and went AWOL for an entire year THERE anyways.

Sisko couldn't even back up his own ass (ok, weak metaphor I admit :confused: but it made me chuckle :p )

no no, he didn't convince me, i just figured saying "oh ok" and forgetting about it would be easier and have about the same outcome as trying to argue with him

see how patriotic bush is? he didn't run to canada, he stayed in the country and dodged the draft like a real man

DroppinScience
08-31-2004, 05:54 PM
These exact words don't sound like someone who would have gone to me.

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So instead I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."

George W. Bush in his autobiography, A Charge to Keep

That's left-wing propaganda.

QueenAdrock
08-31-2004, 07:31 PM
You point to Bush, but there is no proof Bush lied.

Thanks for playing.

www.thousandreasons.org Go ahead and take your pick, there's a thousand of 'em.

Where's your proof Kerry lied? Hmm? And for your information, he is proud of his record in the senate, he talks about it all the time. If you actually listened to him talk outside of Fox News, you would hear the real story.

And doesn't your boy George run on the platform that America is safer that in ever was, yet he himself says that terrorism is still as big a threat as it ever was? Gee, he seems to be saying two things at once. One, to make it seem like he's done something constructive, the other to make it seem like there's still such a significant threat that he should be in office to take care of it.
Oh! I remember the terminology: FLIP-FLOP. No no, not flip-flop. LIAR.
Bush runs his platform solely on lies, and you are too pigheaded to see it.

I'm still praying to Jesus for your salvation, you conservative ninny.

Bob
08-31-2004, 07:42 PM
jesus must be so confused right now

travesty
08-31-2004, 08:12 PM
Why are we even bothering to talk ABOUT sisko?

DroppinScience
08-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Why are we even bothering to talk ABOUT sisko?

Because he's like a train wreck? You can't look away. :p

travesty
08-31-2004, 08:16 PM
true dat!

infidel
09-01-2004, 05:21 AM
That's left-wing propaganda.
So be it then, they're Bush's own words from his autobiography

DroppinScience
09-01-2004, 12:44 PM
So be it then, they're Bush's own words from his autobiography

Dude, that was sarcasm! I was parodying gmsisko1. Only he would call sources from whitehouse.gov, CNN, MSN, etc. "left-wing propaganda."

QueenAdrock
09-01-2004, 01:09 PM
There is proof Kerry lied about Cambodia...Bush neversaid Americia is safer than ever.

How about showing this "proof" instead of just talking out of your ass?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateoftheunion/2004/
I believe there, he says "America is safer" now we have gone into war.

If we're so damn safe, then how come we have daily terror alerts? Have you seen it go down into blue and green? No? Just red or orange? Well, it doesn't seem like we've accomplished anything on the war on terror if we have just as high a threat now as we did before.

http://www.pacificviews.org/weblog/archives/000351.html

Here's some more of Bush's lies: http://www.house.gov/appropriations_democrats/caughtonfilm.htm

Gee, it seems to be VIDEOS of Bush lying. Everything he says is disputed in national newspapers to the right. Talk your way out of that one.

And no, I don't believe everything in 9/11. Know why? Because they may be all fact, but they're his opinion and spins on the facts. Just like you probably don't believe in everything Bill O'Reilly says because you have a brain for yourself and realize that most of it is his opinions, am I correct? Oh wait. Magic word there is "brains".

Thanks for playing.

QueenAdrock
09-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Conservatives are not ninnies, that's like saying the sky is red.

Wake up. (http://scottshops.com/Merchant_pics/Images%20By%20L%20J/Red-Sky-At-Night.jpg)

Bob
09-01-2004, 01:47 PM
the ninnies only come out when the sun goes down, after all the bullies have gone to bed

jegtar
09-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Fuck that faggot.

Is this the way Democrats think when they don't agree with someone?

bilbo
09-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Is this the way Democrats think when they don't agree with someone?

How do you respond? Hypocrite.
:p

jegtar
09-01-2004, 10:18 PM
How do you respond? Hypocrite.
:p

Not by calling someone a "faggot" that's for sure.

Ace42
09-01-2004, 10:19 PM
fag