PDA

View Full Version : Florida Beastie Fam, please check in

funky49
08-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Florida Beastie Fam, please check in. I'd like to see a show of hands please. Step forward to the front desk and present yourselves.

Beastie911
08-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Checking in from Orlando.

Anyone from FL going to the Miami show?

SR Cranks
08-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I just got tix for the Aug 29 show at Crobar. I surely hope they are going to come back once the tour starts and do a proper date here in Miami, or at least somewhere in Florida. Anyone have any info that hasn't been released yet???

funky49
08-24-2004, 06:41 AM
I just got tix for the Aug 29 show at Crobar. I surely hope they are going to come back once the tour starts and do a proper date here in Miami, or at least somewhere in Florida. Anyone have any info that hasn't been released yet???

Crobar? This show? http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=9084

Hmmm..

meng
08-24-2004, 08:08 AM
It says the 29th on this site but on the purchase site it says the 28th so which date is it?

pshabi
08-24-2004, 08:40 AM
You better plan on the 28th. There's been some discrepencies but I think it's the 28th not the 29th because wanttickets says Jada is playing the 29th at Crobar.

pshabi
08-24-2004, 09:46 AM
You better plan on the 28th. There's been some discrepencies but I think it's the 28th not the 29th because wanttickets says Jada is playing the 29th at Crobar.

BTW, I'm in West Palm.

meng
08-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Well I guess I bitched enough. Now the site says 28th so I have to cancel my order. :(

good news is that there is a ft. lauderdale date in october so I'm not that upset

pshabi
08-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Well I guess I bitched enough. Now the site says 28th so I have to cancel my order. :(

good news is that there is a ft. lauderdale date in october so I'm not that upset

Never been to office depot. How is it for a show?

Also, I have to now do some talking to the wifey. She's going to Crobar and she'll probably be down for Lauderdale. However, it's the next days trip to Tampa that she may not be cool with.

meng
08-24-2004, 10:32 AM
The Tampa venue sucks. Office Depot is excellent for concerts and it's very comfortable. I've seen Yes and Dave Matthews there and the sound is fine.

funky49
08-24-2004, 11:46 AM
The Tampa venue sucks. Office Depot is excellent for concerts and it's very comfortable. I've seen Yes and Dave Matthews there and the sound is fine.

What's the Tampa venue? The Ford Ampitheater? I can hear that place from my LIVING ROOM and I live MILES away. Linkin Park sucks from 4 miles away, BTW.

-funky49

pshabi
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
If you didn't get tix yet for Miami, you're going to have to wait in line with the TERRIBLE UNCERTAINTY of whether you will get in or not.
Online sales are finished.
What's the Tampa venue? The Ford Ampitheater? I can hear that place from my LIVING ROOM and I live MILES away. Linkin Park sucks from 4 miles away, BTW.

-funky49

funky49
08-24-2004, 12:40 PM
If you didn't get tix yet for Miami, you're going to have to wait in line with the TERRIBLE UNCERTAINTY of whether you will get in or not.
Online sales are finished.

I was willing to throw in the $150/$250 for the VIP except I didn't see a VIP link, on the $35 link. I assume if you're already a VIP, then you know where to go to buy VIP tickets. I am only a proletariat in a world of bourgeois. (cue sad country music here)

-funky49

iLL kID
08-24-2004, 01:08 PM
how do we buy tickets

pshabi
08-24-2004, 01:19 PM
how do we buy tickets
You could've gotten them at wanttickets.com but they're not for sale. They are selling general admin at the door but it's not a sure thing.

iLL kID
08-24-2004, 01:23 PM
I GOIN STRAIGHT TO VIP

misskristi
08-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Crobar? This show? http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=9084

Hmmm..
If your in Miami-They will be in Ft. Lauderdale in October!!!!!! Tickets on sale 10AM!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KICK @?! LIVE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET THOSE TICKETS!!! Ive been waiting since 93 to see them again!!! We had tickets a few years ago- some on got hurt riding a bike/canceled a few shows!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!?????????????? MissKristi- Vero Beach-FL

x2Fresh2Cleanx
09-04-2004, 09:25 PM
If your in Miami-They will be in Ft. Lauderdale in October!!!!!! Tickets on sale 10AM!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KICK @?! LIVE MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET THOSE TICKETS!!! Ive been waiting since 93 to see them again!!! We had tickets a few years ago- some on got hurt riding a bike/canceled a few shows!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!?????????????? MissKristi- Vero Beach-FL

whoa dont shit yerself

drobertson420
12-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Ft. Lauderdale Here....

month and a half after the show. lol

Anyone know of any Booties (audio or video) of the show?

Ive seen some good pics of the ODC show.