PDA

View Full Version : Miami date the 28th or 29th?

meng
08-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Anyone know what is the actual date of the Miami show? Is it Saturday night or Sunday night?

pshabi
08-24-2004, 08:39 AM
Anyone know what is the actual date of the Miami show? Is it Saturday night or Sunday night?
It looks like it's saturday because they have Jadakiss down to perform there on Sunday. When was this announced? I just found out and got tix!

What time is this show starting? Is it really that late. I'm old!

meng
08-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Anyone know for sure?

pshabi
08-24-2004, 08:51 AM
Anyone know for sure?
I'd like to know before the gig, for sure. It makes sense either way. The day before the VMAs or right after the show on the 29th. I'm betting it's saturday though.

Can't wait. I'll be front and center, believe that!

meng
08-24-2004, 09:19 AM
I bought my ticket just in case but if this is on Saturday I can't go. :(

and I've only seen the bboys once at 'palooza 94.....

pshabi
08-24-2004, 09:45 AM
I bought my ticket just in case but if this is on Saturday I can't go. :(

and I've only seen the bboys once at 'palooza 94.....

I've gotta believe you're gonna be out of luck. But, I'll hope for the best for you because I'll go either day. I'd rather it was Saturday so I don't have to work the next day.

It'll #3 for me. '98 in the round Chicago, and TFC 99 I believe at Alpine Valley.

Shoulda seen Rhyme n Reason in INdiana but Mike wrecked.

I'm so excited today, it's pointless to be at work. When was the show announced?

meng
08-24-2004, 09:48 AM
I am out of luck but the Bboys are gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale in October so I'll be there front and center.

pshabi
08-24-2004, 09:52 AM
I am out of luck but the Bboys are gonna be in Ft. Lauderdale in October so I'll be there front and center.
Is this confirmed or you're hoping. I'll shit my shorts if I see the boys twice in two months!

meng
08-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Is this confirmed or you're hoping. I'll shit my shorts if I see the boys twice in two months!

Well according to the tour section of this site, tickets will be going on sale for Oct.18th at Office Depot Center this Saturday morning at 10am....ch-ch-check it out....

pshabi
08-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Damn, it is on the tour site! However, I just went to Ticketmaster and did a search and they didn't have the Ft. Lauderdale show on their. They had the Tampa show though.