PDA

View Full Version : Alright Read What?

pshabi
08-24-2004, 09:43 AM
I didn't get any e-mail notification of the addition of the Miami gig for THIS WEEKEND!

Thanks for nothing.

And if you're relying on the newsletter for up to date info don't. If I hadn't checked this morning I may have missed on a show that is less than an hour away from me.

We're loyal, let's see some loyalty in return.

BeastieBoys.com
08-24-2004, 09:53 AM
Stop assuming things.

We were not allowed to announce this show until yesterday, at which time we posted a news item about it on the front page of the site. The show was not even confirmed until about 20 minutes before we posted it. Plus, it's a BENEFIT - NOT A REGULAR FULL-LENGTH BBOYS SHOW.

We have a newsletter going out today for this weeks pre-sales. We cannot blast everytime we announce a show. Some shows will be announced on the site first, and then presale info will go out on Tuesdays.

You call this "loyalty"? Thanks but no thanks.

meng
08-24-2004, 09:59 AM
NOT A REGULAR FULL-LENGTH BBOYS SHOW.

VERY good to know that since I can't make it this Saturday....it's all about Ft. Lauderdale for me then....

pshabi
08-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Stop assuming things.

We were not allowed to announce this show until yesterday, at which time we posted a news item about it on the front page of the site. The show was not even confirmed until about 20 minutes before we posted it. Plus, it's a BENEFIT - NOT A REGULAR FULL-LENGTH BBOYS SHOW.

We have a newsletter going out today for this weeks pre-sales. We cannot blast everytime we announce a show. Some shows will be announced on the site first, and then presale info will go out on Tuesdays.

You call this "loyalty"? Thanks but no thanks.
Fair enough but a special e-mail would've been nice for the Miami gig because there's no presale, the seats are limited, and the show is days away.

I got my tix, so I'm fine. Not trying to come across as an asshole or anything. Sorry if I did.

And as far as not a REGULAR FULL-LENGTH SHOW. So that means the 45 minute festival hip hop set I suppose?

Peace.

Lipper
08-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Hey - First off, i wanna say that the administrators on this site do a GREAT job. They listen to assholes, claiming they are owed something because they frequent this site, fuckin people man.

Anywho, I realize that this tour has not been put together in the most organized manner, however I did not receive my "alright read this" email about the pre-sale password for the NYC show at MSG. Just wondering, if any of the admins see this, if they could hook me up with a personal message or some shit.

Take Care Peops

BeastieBoys.com
08-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Hey - First off, i wanna say that the administrators on this site do a GREAT job. They listen to assholes, claiming they are owed something because they frequent this site, fuckin people man.

Anywho, I realize that this tour has not been put together in the most organized manner, however I did not receive my "alright read this" email about the pre-sale password for the NYC show at MSG. Just wondering, if any of the admins see this, if they could hook me up with a personal message or some shit.

Take Care Peops

Email has not gone out yet.