PDA

View Full Version : Austin Beastie Show!

A7BGrl
08-24-2004, 03:53 PM
I just got my tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till the concert, im so excited. Is anyone else here going to the Austin show? I wonder how big the arena is, man, im freaking out, :D I have floor tickets, so im gonna be right up as close as possible, lol, i cant wait

Ok, thanks for letting me release my excitement here. :p

Pootytang
08-24-2004, 05:46 PM
I too will be attending this concert. I am bugging out because October ain't gettin here fast enough. Where you from?

Imuhsleep
08-25-2004, 08:09 AM
i'm going, if i can get the money together! i'm in houston and desperatly searching for tickets on the floor for lower than $100. Is this a pipe dream? will it happen? I don't know folks, I'm hoping. Does anyone have any good resources for me to hit up? Or an extra ticket they wanna sell me. that'd be the shit.

Space
08-25-2004, 05:55 PM
floor tix practiaclly stated at $100 bucks, so dont hold your breathes

anyway, I ll be at the erwin center too.

MCAval
08-26-2004, 11:37 PM
I'm going to the show too!! ...Driving up from San Antonio, because I couldn't hold My breath to see if they would come here.....I sooooooo can't wait. It'll be My first show, since My lame ass missed the other opportunities, by being poor. :o

ac_lifer
08-27-2004, 03:48 PM
I got my tickets for the show this week and the weeks cannot go fast enough. However, I live in Houston and I can't get clear directions to the venue. I tried Mapquest but it kept saying that there was no 1701 Red River in Austin. Anyone out there care help a fan in need? :)

Pootytang
08-27-2004, 03:51 PM
I am not sure where the venue is but I think we should have a get together somewhere's before we hit the venue. My friend in Austin will know right were the venue is.

Space
08-27-2004, 08:07 PM
from houston and dallas, take I35 south which is aka 290E stay in right lane go uppper level, take first exit after you drop back down.
exit Martin luther king dr. its on the right.

it is right past the college football stadium.

south come up 35 N and exit 15th MLK. i just got my GA tickets....

see you in the front row.

Space
08-27-2004, 08:09 PM
I am not sure where the venue is but I think we should have a get together somewhere's before we hit the venue. My friend in Austin will know right were the venue is.

to be honest , a lot of people are planning on having a tailgate party, probally on Red River.

HollAR!

Mr Films
08-28-2004, 07:29 PM
I wonder if I know any of you people going to the Austin show and just don't know it.

I'm going to the Austin show, I live here.

pm me if you care to make friends.

ac_lifer
08-30-2004, 08:40 PM
I would like to think everyone for giving me directions to the show. :)