PDA

View Full Version : Two Tickets for Atlanta Show

harpercm
08-24-2004, 05:01 PM
I purchased two tickets for the ATL show 10/15 @ The Arena at Gwinnett. This is a small venue, you can checkout the layout on ticketmaster.com. Section 120 Row 2 Seats 5 & 6. I paid $97.50 during pre-sale.

I'm looking at being stupid and upgrading seats (too old to be on the floor) through a broker (I hate them and their crazy prices) and would sell my above mentioned seats at the price above.

If you're interested let me know sellsatl@bellsouth.net. Also, thinking about getting crazy and renting a limo or the fur bus for the hike out to Gwin...

**VENT** I think it sucks that ticket prices have gotten crazy with fees for this and that printing, handling and crap when I got them electronically!!! Then, radio stations GIVE AWAY tickets to stupid people for being the 1,000 caller who probably turn around and sell them or go "just because they were free"!!!! What about a lil' sumtin sumtin for the fans who have been so since back in the day???!!! How about for those of us who birthed their child to benny from SOS????!!! Thanks for listening :confused:

johnny_ryall
08-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Ticketmaster is the devil