PDA

View Full Version : MSG almost sold out?

Shadrach
08-25-2004, 05:58 PM
I just went on the ticketmaster pre-sale site and put in the password. the best available seats are in 422? that's mezzanine. does that mean that the show is almost sold out? I only requested 2 tickets. I'm going to the Philly show (floor seats, suckas!) and was going to make the long Septa/NJ transit line trek to see them at MSG, but I ain't doin' it if I have to sit Mezzanine. What's the deal? That would have been one hell of a weekend, but I'm not complaining, just a little sad. going to see them in Jersey no matter what (if there is a show).

JasonP
08-25-2004, 06:17 PM
more tickets are going to be made available for the public sale. I am going to try again for floor. Check out ebay and see all of the floor tickets that are for sale...bastard scaplers!

jeska
08-26-2004, 11:58 AM
(!) BEWARE---I checked out Ebay and somebody was selling tickets "on the floor" to a "sold out Beastie Boys concert at MSG". Funny they said it was sold out cuz I bought tickets 15 minutes after and that was just the presale...lying bastards!! Watch out too becuase when I checked the seat they posted as being on the "floor" on the MSG website it wasn't on the floor...It was a balcony seat...SO please beware! (lb)

MCA lOvEr
08-26-2004, 12:10 PM
i checked on the presale to on ticket master today and i got 2 seats for section 228 row E