PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Lauderdale not listed at ticket master

pshabi
08-26-2004, 06:33 AM
They're supposed to presale for this show this morning, however, there is no listing for that show on the Ticket master website. You follow the presale link from Alright read this and you see no show listed for Oct. 18. Oct 19, the next night in Tampa, is listed though.

Anybody help?

SR Cranks
08-26-2004, 08:10 AM
it's there, it's probably the first one on the top. I just got my tix for Ft. Lauderdale & Tampa!!!

pshabi
08-26-2004, 08:14 AM
it's there, it's probably the first one on the top. I just got my tix for Ft. Lauderdale & Tampa!!!
My bad! I got it. Just nervous I guess.

Got tix for Ft. Lauderdale and going to Miami show saturday!

Did you get floor? I did.

SR Cranks
08-26-2004, 08:18 AM
No, I got Lower level. I had my fun on the floor for Beastie shows when I was younger and didn't mind getting in the mix & thrashed around. Not that I'm that old now, 32, but I'm going with a few other people and would rather make sure everyone is happy and enjoys the show.

I'm going to Saturday night as well, have you heard any times as far as when the Beastie's will go on? I called Crobar yesterday, they said they didn't have a time lineup yet.

pshabi
08-26-2004, 10:00 AM
No, I got Lower level. I had my fun on the floor for Beastie shows when I was younger and didn't mind getting in the mix & thrashed around. Not that I'm that old now, 32, but I'm going with a few other people and would rather make sure everyone is happy and enjoys the show.

I'm going to Saturday night as well, have you heard any times as far as when the Beastie's will go on? I called Crobar yesterday, they said they didn't have a time lineup yet.
Well, from what I saw, the start time is 9et. two djs and de la before the boys. Can't be on before 11:00. What time do the doors open, what time can I pick up my tix?

Also, some people told me I better call and make sure there's no dress code because it's south beach. Is this a concern?

I'm 27 and I'll be on the floor with wife in lauderdale. I hope it's not to crazy.

Saturday should be chill because I'm expecting only hip hop.

SR Cranks
08-26-2004, 10:12 AM
Crobar still doesn't have any official time schedule for this, except that doors open at 9:00. So yeah, it's a good bet that the Boys will go on somewhere around 11:00 or so.

As for the dress code, the lady I just spoke to on the phone said "No jeans, no cut offs, no flip flops, and no hats." Sometimes they are real anal about sneakers too, so be careful. But what do they expect this weekend with the whole party atmosphere with the MTV awards? Maybe bring a change of clothes in the car, just in case they're going to make you go change.

pshabi
08-26-2004, 11:33 AM
It just seems pretty lame to me to go to a Bboys concert and you can't wear jeans or a hat? What about shorts?

Also, I know the doors open at 9 but is that the earliest the people with "express tickets" can get their tix?

Peace
Crobar still doesn't have any official time schedule for this, except that doors open at 9:00. So yeah, it's a good bet that the Boys will go on somewhere around 11:00 or so.

As for the dress code, the lady I just spoke to on the phone said "No jeans, no cut offs, no flip flops, and no hats." Sometimes they are real anal about sneakers too, so be careful. But what do they expect this weekend with the whole party atmosphere with the MTV awards? Maybe bring a change of clothes in the car, just in case they're going to make you go change.

computer_action
08-26-2004, 02:01 PM
The tickets go on sale to the general public on saturday right? Does that mean that I can go to the Office Depot Center and purchase them from there?

iLL kID
08-26-2004, 03:08 PM
WHAT YALL THINK FLOOR, CLUB, LOWER, UPPER LEVELS . FOR THE ODC SHOW

iLL kID
08-26-2004, 03:10 PM
TO PSHABI, CROBAR IS A CLUB THATS WHY YOU CANT WEAR WHAT YOU WANT. ITS A SOUTH BEACH THING

pshabi
08-27-2004, 06:30 AM
TO PSHABI, CROBAR IS A CLUB THATS WHY YOU CANT WEAR WHAT YOU WANT. ITS A SOUTH BEACH THING
I know, I'm not a south beach kinda guys I guess. Oh well, khakis and a button up!

Frat boy styleeee.

meng
08-28-2004, 01:51 PM
The Beasties will be on at 1am tonight at Crobar according to one of the club promoters.

SR Cranks
08-29-2004, 12:33 AM
The Beasties will be on at 1am tonight at Crobar according to one of the club promoters.

Well, to anyone who listened to this, or got other erroneous information, you probably missed the show. The Beastie's went on at 11:45 and rocked it for about 45 min. The info I got today was that the show was going to be done by 1:00 am.

meng
08-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, to anyone who listened to this, or got other erroneous information, you probably missed the show. The Beastie's went on at 11:45 and rocked it for about 45 min. The info I got today was that the show was going to be done by 1:00 am.

indeed.....which is why I threw in "according to one of the club promters".....

pshabi
08-31-2004, 07:53 AM
indeed.....which is why I threw in "according to one of the club promters".....
Hey Meng,

did you end up going or not. If not, you should've cancelled your plans and been there.