PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE GET GOOD SEATS FOR MSG SHOW??

nycsports
08-27-2004, 08:24 AM
I have not seen any 100 section seats for sale, on ticketmaster, eBay etc. Also I have not seen any floor seats better than Sec. 5. Do good seats for MSG exist?

~Disco Breakin~
08-27-2004, 08:29 AM
Pretty much all seats at MSG are pretty good.
On ticketmaster this morning between 10 and 10:26 AM I found nothing better than 310 section D , 2 tickets. Best seats I found all morning so I got them.
I was hoping to get lucky and find 100s or 200s but found no such luck :cool:
but atleast they're better seats than I had at the Incubus concert @ sec. 339....H

Glenn

JasonP
08-27-2004, 09:54 AM
I think they are holding back tickets. I hate ticketmaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave
08-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Yes, Ticketbastard does hold back seats. what i understand, just from experiences, is that there is a certain amount of each type of seat that is given to each outlet. (These #s are not accurate the just illustrate my piont:) lets say all real person box offices get 120 seats on the floor, 12 seats per section, then maybe only 50 for all 100 level then 100 for 200 level and so on. This might also apply for phone sales. And also, the first wave of people who are the very first to reserve seats to think about buying basicly take all the great seats in about 5 seconds b/c they get the best available at that time. Now with that being said, you can understand why they might not sell a portion of the best available during that first 5 seconds.

None of this is a fact. I don't work for TM. This just what i think. SO...what are your thoughts relating to the phenomena of Tix buying?

keefiemo
08-27-2004, 09:59 PM
I got tickets in the 100's but i was in front of my computer at 10am sharp!!!! :D