PDA

View Full Version : the official unofficial thread petitioning for 2 things

Extra Cheese
08-27-2004, 08:13 PM
1- with the bboys going on tour very soon i think we as fans would really appreciate and enjoy a live concert DVD. as fans we have nothing close to this. i'm sorry but as good as the MTV las vegas $2 bill show was, it still pales in comparison to a true beastie concert. theres bootlegs out there but it aint the same.so i figure if we post enough in this thread maybe the mods and admins could put a word in to whoever is capable of doing something about our request.

2- this is also a petition to get adrock and the others to perform "live wire" during the tour. at least once or twice, specifically during the show at the garden.

anyway, live DVD. please show your support. a live beastie DVD would end world hunger.

SpuffyRJ
08-27-2004, 08:26 PM
dvd is cool.. as long as it isn't too much money like so much dvds/cds are today.
2. wuts live wire?

Extra Cheese
08-27-2004, 08:32 PM
live wire man live wire!!!!! from the anthology,,,,,,, the song that adrock wrote liner notes for saying the song was for dave scilken and someone else he met only a few times but was a cool kid.,,,,,, is this starting to sound familiar

ToucanSpam
08-27-2004, 08:37 PM
You have my sword Extra Cheese. I want one too so i can buy it and concieve my babies to the music on the dvd. WONT YOU LET ME LIVE BBOYS???? PLEASE! I NEED YOUR MUSIC TO SHOVE THE BUN IN THE OVEN!!!!!

djsimon
08-28-2004, 08:00 AM
yeah a live dvd would rule! one only has to look at the talking heads dvd "stop making sense" to see how much better live can be than studio produced. i bought the beasties criterion collection dvd and would love to have a stop making sense style dvd to follow it up with. i'll buy a copy as soon as its out!

ps - is it possible to get any beasties albums on vinyl? i'm thinking re-release rather than trying to hunt down old battered vinyl.

Extra Cheese
08-29-2004, 07:50 AM
ps - is it possible to get any beasties albums on vinyl? i'm thinking re-release rather than trying to hunt down old battered vinyl.

beastie boys albums on vinyl isnt very hard to come by. you should be able to find them at any major chain that was a record section.

King Schmaltz
08-30-2004, 06:32 AM
I join the movement: release a live DVD, play Live Wire @ MSG... basically center yourselves around the word "live" for a bit.

(Extra Chez, that's a hillarious signature.)

Justin
08-30-2004, 04:02 PM
yea live wire at msg would be great

you know what else would be great? The beasties allowing us to vote for a song setlist for the msg show, so we could get our word in to what songs we wanna hear! Its all about the fans anyways right!

SpuffyRJ
08-30-2004, 07:58 PM
voting would be kinda cool but very hectic lol.

yankeefan21
08-30-2004, 09:14 PM
The DVD was what I was thinking of, even maybe a live CD. It's gotta be at MSG though. People going absolutely crazy in the Beasties' hometown.

MCAval
08-31-2004, 01:07 AM
I have to agree....We soooo NEED a live DVD....I love the anthology...but, being able to see them on stage, every day would rock.... :eek: