PDA

View Full Version : THE MSG TICKET SKINNY (FROM WHAT I KNOW)

mmmmmdrop
08-28-2004, 01:44 PM
If you look at the seating chart it doesn't really show the true concert set up. Sections 1,2,3,and 4 on the floor is the true general admission. This is the move around, no seats area. The rest of the sections on the floor will be seats. From what i've heard there will be a portable fence separating these two areas. The powers that be are not trying to pack tons of people in this small area, so there should be dancing room. These tickets are not all sold out, from what i've heard, but being held for whatever reason, in typical ticketmaster fucked up fashion. You can assume that more of these tickets will be available closer to the date of the show. From where, i don't know. I was able to purchase these ga tickets through a friend of a friend who is an event planner for MSG. All seats at MSG are good ones, so anyone who has a ticket should be psyched. As for those of us who were able to acquire GA, I am hopeful that the morons weren't smart enough to procure these true GA tickets in sections 1,2,3, or 4. We should be able to bust a groove with out too much interruption.!!!!!!!

SpuffyRJ
08-30-2004, 09:09 PM
that's cool thanks.

i've been to msg once... i don't remember it being huge so i 2 think that any seat it excellent.

yankeefan21
08-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Being a Rangers and Knicks fan, I know MSG pretty well. And I also saw Bob Dylan there. I sat in the side 100s for Dylan, and I could see well. And most seats are good, at least for sports. I've grabbed cheap 400 seats with friends for games, and we have had a blast..not the greatest seats but certainly not bad. For concerts I dont know what it would be like up high.