PDA

View Full Version : Posting from the 3rd world.

ASsman
08-30-2004, 04:38 PM
I´m posting from a not to shabby internet cafe (I will get to the point soon enough), on the crappiest connection possible (satellite internet). I think this is the perfect time to discuss the Latin American ¨SITUATION¨and believe me you, it is very difficult typing on this spanish keyboard ññññññ.
I think its about time we helped these countries and by that I mean not helping yourself like the US has done.

If you must know I am reciding in Guatemala city, straight from the relavively civilized capital. I have many pictures to show aswell but thats for another day. The lanscape here is breathtaking, the climate great, and the division of class very grande. I would like to see all supporters of capitalism visit atleast just once this great city, it might give them something to think about. Now solutions, opinions, thoughts. Not only on the economical problems but also those of authority and goverment corruption, and communism and of course bannanas.

Large post but this is the first time in days I have been on a computer, and not sick from a bacterial infection in my stomach. I might not be able to respond for another week but please discuss amongst yourselfs and I will soon read.