PDA

View Full Version : Gay Old Party?

bilbo
08-30-2004, 11:38 PM
I thought only Democrats were gay :confused:
It's really too bad about two-term Republican U.S. Rep. Ed Schrock :D

Remember when Ed supported eliminating don't ask don't tell so the military could again question recruits about gay experiences?

From the Virginian-Pilot, October 22, 2000: Schrock favors ending the Clinton administration's ''don't ask, don't tell'' policy on gays in the military. He supports asking enlistees whether they have had homosexual experiences in an effort to to try to keep gays from serving. ''You're in the showers with them, you're in the bunk room with them, you're in staterooms with them,'' Schrock said.

What happened Ed?
listen to Ed get caught soliciting sex on MegaMates (http://www.blogactive.com/image_files/0804/audio23snt.mp3)

Uh, hi, I weigh 200 pounds am 6 foot 4...?...very muscular, very buffed up, very tanned just like to get together with a guy from time to time, just to play, and I'd like him to be very good shape, flat stomach, good chest, good arms, well-hung, cut, get naked, play, see what happens, nothing heavy-duty, just a fun time...go down on him, he could go down on me, just take it from there, hope to hear from you, bye.

It appears Congressman Ed Schrock has made a habit of rendezvousing with gay men via the MegaMates/ MegaPhone Line, an interactive telephone service on which men place ads and respond to those ads to meet each other. Congressman Schrock not only voted for the homophobic Marriage Protection Act, but he also signed on as a co-sponsor of the Federal Marriage Amendment. :rolleyes:

Ed Schrock has a voting record that the most right wing conservative would be proud of. The Christian Coalition gave him a 92% rating in their 2003 voting guide. I bet his 2004 rating takes a nosedive. :eek: