PDA

View Full Version : McCain throwing daggers

travesty
08-31-2004, 08:10 PM
Did anyone else see McCain publicly punk Moore on live TV at the RNC. I've said it before that McCain has a set thank clanks when he walks. He just doen't seem to give a fuck. That was funny shit. I must say though, as much as I don't really like Michael Moore I give him MAJOR props for the way he handled it in front of the whole convention, dare I say I was impressed! Sad to hear he won't be there for the rest of it.

EN[i]GMA
08-31-2004, 08:21 PM
McCain still rules. I guess. His pro-Bush speeches dishearten me, but I guess if we get him in 08 we would be better off. He seems like the non-freaky moderate kind of person the Reps need to get back to.

saz
08-31-2004, 08:25 PM
I think what's really funny is how McCain is licking Dubya's colon and cowtowing to the Bush family, after Bush II and Karl Rove viciously attacked him in the 2000 primaries and got the slimey smear campaign going, ie: 'black love child', 'years as P.O.W. = mentally incompetent', 'Cindy McCain is a drug addict', and of course, the emergence of a suspect veteren's group that attacked his military record.

mcaismyhero
08-31-2004, 08:51 PM
GMA']McCain still rules. I guess. His pro-Bush speeches dishearten me, but I guess if we get him in 08 we would be better off. He seems like the non-freaky moderate kind of person the Reps need to get back to.

I'm voting for him in 08 if he runs. He is such a badass.

travesty
08-31-2004, 09:21 PM
GMA']McCain still rules. I guess. His pro-Bush speeches dishearten me, but I guess if we get him in 08 we would be better off. He seems like the non-freaky moderate kind of person the Reps need to get back to.

NO DOUBT. One of the few politicians that seems to have thier head screwed on straight.

Jasonik
08-31-2004, 09:28 PM
I could See McCain as Bush's next Sec. of State.

Abe Froman
08-31-2004, 09:32 PM
I think what's really funny is how McCain is licking Dubya's colon and cowtowing to the Bush family, after Bush II and Karl Rove viciously attacked him in the 2000 primaries and got the slimey smear campaign going, ie: 'black love child', 'years as P.O.W. = mentally incompetent', 'Cindy McCain is a drug addict', and of course, the emergence of a suspect veteren's group that attacked his military record.

You can talk about how big his steel nuts are but he's still supporting a man for president who did the above to him and others. Major points lost on McCain in my eyes.

Hes still a conservative and I wouldn't want to see him as President.

bilbo
08-31-2004, 10:54 PM
McCain is trying to stay viable in the Republican Party. He is under the illusion that he'll get the 2008 nomination if Bush gets a second term. He won't ever be the Republican nominee for President. That ship sailed in 2000. Even if we forget the fact that McCain will be a dinosaur(72) in 2008, it's Jebs turn is next. :rolleyes:

DroppinScience
08-31-2004, 11:11 PM
I could See McCain as Bush's next Sec. of State.

Uh-uh, McCain ain't gonna be in no Bush White House. McCain will do shit his way!

Having said that, I don't think his hero Teddy Roosevelt would approve of McCain sucking up to Dubya. Teddy would never do that. The mofo would probably take out that big stick and poke out Bush's eyes or something. :D

bilbo
09-01-2004, 12:07 AM
The only person being "punked" here is McCain. Somewhere along the line his steel nuts turned into paper mache. :confused:

GreenEarthAl
09-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Anasazi said in about 3 lines what I was about to take about 50 lines to say. Thanks man.

infidel
09-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Don't know how McCain can stand up since he appears to be spineless.
What respect I had for him vanished when he started kissing bush butt after being slimed and lied about by a guy he now claims to be his hero.