PDA

View Full Version : BUSH 'TOOK COCAINE AT CAMP DAVID'

bilbo
09-06-2004, 07:21 PM
GEORGE W Bush snorted cocaine at Camp David, a new book claims. His wife Laura also allegedly tried cannabis in her youth.

Author Kitty Kelley says in her biography The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty, that the US President first used coke at university in the mid-1960s.

She quotes his former sister-in-law Sharon Bush who claims: "Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."

Other acquaintances allege that as a 26-year-old National Guard, Bush "liked to sneak out back for a joint or into the bathroom for a line of cocaine".

Family Values (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14609301&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=bush--took-cocaine-at-camp-david--name_page.html) (y)

sisko kid was a friend of mine.........

Bob
09-06-2004, 08:29 PM
LOL

serious though, this is kinda childish, don't you think? you can't change who you used to be, there's plenty of things he's currently doing that make him a douchebag

at any rate, i like cannabis too, i'd be a hypocrite for judging him for doing it

Tone Capone
09-06-2004, 08:54 PM
I don't see how that matters. The reasons I am not voting for him have nothing to do with that. You're probably high right now come to think of it.

infidel
09-06-2004, 09:09 PM
"Bush did coke at Camp David when his father was President, and not just once either."
That wasn't really all that long ago.
I think he's still tootin', why else would he be so fucked up?

Tone Capone
09-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Wasn't JFK who used to do lines off naked hookers WHILE he was president?

bilbo
09-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Can't wait until Kitty's book comes out. Should be interesting! (http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showfast.html?article=43427) (y)

DroppinScience
09-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Wasn't JFK who used to do lines off naked hookers WHILE he was president?

I don't think so. But I have heard about him being stoned while in office (it's in Blender magazine for the most rock 'n roll politicians ever).

Everyone has their vices and flaws, I'll admit. But with Bush he won't even own up to anything he may or may not have done and that's what pisses me off.

Schmeltz
09-06-2004, 11:38 PM
What, drugs turn you into a dimwitted megalomaniac with an insatiable desire to launch irrelevant and illegal wars? I must be inhaling wrong, all I get is the munchies.

Loppfessor
09-07-2004, 01:32 AM
Wow Bilbo great info! The relevance to this year’s election is astounding. My eyes have been opened. :rolleyes:

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 03:47 AM
What, drugs turn you into a dimwitted megalomaniac with an insatiable desire to launch irrelevant and illegal wars? I must be inhaling wrong, all I get is the munchies.
LMFAO

Bob
09-07-2004, 06:58 AM

haha

bilbo
09-07-2004, 07:38 AM
Wow Bilbo great info!

You're welcome.
Great pic (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/Loppfessor/?action=view&current=2.jpg) :p

Here's a little advice. When you get the red-ass on another thread, you'd be best served trying to avoid getting spanked again from the same person in the same 24 hour period. (!)

Loppfessor
09-07-2004, 07:57 AM
You're welcome.
Great pic (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/Loppfessor/?action=view&current=2.jpg) :p

Here's a little advice. When you get the red-ass on another thread, you'd be best served trying to avoid getting spanked again from the same person in the same 24 hour period. (!)

How do you figure you've given me or anyone else the "red-ass" as you put it? 99% of what you post is just the same old recycled crap that wasn't very insteresting the first time around.

robofoo76
09-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Another reason to laugh at dildo.

bilbo
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
How do you figure you've given me or anyone else the "red-ass" as you put it? 99% of what you post is just the same old recycled crap that wasn't very insteresting the first time around.

Obviously it was interesting enough for you to chime in.:rolleyes:
Is there any reason why you abandoned the CNN discussion you started? :confused: I am still waiting for you to defend your statement.
Dude CNN is like so Democrat biased it's not even funny
If your goal was to post an inane response just so you can see your name on a message board, then Mission Accomplished. However, if you have some factual or anecdotal evidence you'd like to share on the matter, I am all ears. :rolleyes:

saz
09-07-2004, 02:12 PM
JFK used powerful pain killers for his weak back....and yeah, this does matter because if it's true, super Christian fascist Dubya was using a powerful, dangerous and illegal narcotic at a Presidential residence....the hypocrisy speaks volumes.

Great pic (http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/Loppfessor/?action=view&current=2.jpg)

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bob
09-07-2004, 02:41 PM
i've done that

the funelling i mean, not the christian fascist hypocrisy coke sniffing thing

i once knew a kid who funnelled dubra (cheap, cheap, cheap, shitty vodka, it hurts to even look at it), that wasn't too smart

Echewta
09-07-2004, 04:06 PM
it's time for you to get off the jib

haha, off the jib.

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 06:20 PM
You're welcome.

bilbo couldn't "spank" his way out of a wet paper bag.

when I think "bilbo" I think "failed philosopher" and wanna be.

EN[i]GMA
09-07-2004, 06:52 PM
And when I think Tone Capone I start laughing. Point?

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 07:52 PM
GMA']And when I think Tone Capone I start laughing. Point?

zzzzzz

travesty
09-07-2004, 08:32 PM
This is all blown out of proportion. Bushy #1 was having some heavy meetings with a few Columbian politicos and GW was just trying to be a good host for his daddy's compadres. It was harmless really and I don't think that being "social" makes you hypocrite. :D Besides I heard he ended up running around in his tighty whities and cowboy boots with a lampshade on his head screaming "Look at me, someday I'll be President too!"

As far as the Guard goes, I am sure coke is not much worse than what my father called "Go Go Pills" that the Navy would give handfuls of to pilots to keep them "sharp". And a little weed for the pilot........try to beat a stoned 14 year old on any X-Box game, can't be a whole lot different right?

Anyhow, I find the whole thing amusing. I like what Dennis Miller said years ago when Clinton admitted to huffing a few bong loads. Something like..

"At least he (Clinton) admits that he was around it. Remember the guys who wouldn't touch the stuff? You want them running the country?"

bilbo
09-07-2004, 09:52 PM
bilbo couldn't "spank" his way out of a wet paper bag.

If true, that doesn't say much for you since you took a savage thrashing on our North Korea discussion. (!) :eek:

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 10:34 PM
If true, that doesn't say much for you since you took a savage thrashing on our North Korea discussion. (!) :eek:

Funny I don't remember that. ESPECIALLY since you didn't really have any valid points in that discussion, just a bunch of confused rhetoric. Hey on another note. Is that your real picture ?

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 10:48 PM
This is all blown out of proportion. Bushy #1 was having some heavy meetings with a few Columbian politicos and GW was just trying to be a good host for his daddy's compadres. It was harmless really and I don't think that being "social" makes you hypocrite. :D Besides I heard he ended up running around in his tighty whities and cowboy boots with a lampshade on his head screaming "Look at me, someday I'll be President too!"

As far as the Guard goes, I am sure coke is not much worse than what my father called "Go Go Pills" that the Navy would give handfuls of to pilots to keep them "sharp". And a little weed for the pilot........try to beat a stoned 14 year old on any X-Box game, can't be a whole lot different right?

Anyhow, I find the whole thing amusing. I like what Dennis Miller said years ago when Clinton admitted to huffing a few bong loads. Something like..

"At least he (Clinton) admits that he was around it. Remember the guys who wouldn't touch the stuff? You want them running the country?"

Thanks travesty I needed a good laugh :D

Burnout18
09-07-2004, 10:50 PM
i think thats interesting but if Kerry did drugs back in the day id still vote for him, i don't how that would change anyone's vote.

bilbo
09-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Funny I don't remember that.

Too bad it's still all there in that thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28407) .
Sucks to be you, huh?
(n) :rolleyes:

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Too bad it's still all there in that thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28407) .
Sucks to be you, huh?
(n) :rolleyes:

Yep. That's the same thread I was referring to as well. You had nothing. Same thing you have now, nothing.

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 11:32 PM
So are you ever gonna answer that Iran question or what??? And I'm not talking about your "I ain't gonna do nothing" punk answer either.

bilbo
09-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Yep. That's the same thread I was referring to as well. You had nothing. Same thing you have now, nothing.

Whatever, I am not going to argue about something that speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

mcaismyhero
09-07-2004, 11:37 PM
I enjoy watching internet message board quarrels at 130 in the morning. Makes the rest of my day a breeze. :rolleyes:

Tone Capone
09-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Whatever, I am not going to argue about something that speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

HAHA!! You're a joke.

bilbo
09-08-2004, 12:25 AM
HAHA!! You're a joke.

At least your banalities are consistent. (y)
However, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

Loppfessor
09-08-2004, 12:44 AM

Dude why do you keep talking as if you are some kinda of internet-political badass? "Savage thrashing"? "Red-ass"?? :confused: I mean c'mon who talks like that first of all? Second I think the only red-ass was yours last time your man came home drunk and got a lil rough with ya.

maddoctorx
09-08-2004, 02:33 AM
I have no idea if he took cocaine or not but being someone who has seen coke heads first hand I would have to say that his personaility is very similar to a coke head. The boistrus assiane speech patterns, the eleveated hostility, the simplistic view of life and the way to deal with it. I don't think this neccisairly means that his doing coke now but that he has a personality that would fit with someone that would enjoy doing cocaine. Drugs amplify states in our bodies that we already have. Say for instance that your naturaly hyper active you wouldn't enjoy doing heroin. In this same way his personality already fits the high cocaine produces. No you don't generally start wars after you've done pot but coke would definetly raise your hostility level.Coke is not pot. Pot is not heroin. Acid is not speed. Diffrent drugs effect people in diffrent ways and diffrent types of drugs attract diffrent types of people. I would be very upseat if he did do drugs in spite of the fact that I have also done drugs because I don't pass draconian laws that do not help reduce drug use. Expose nonviolent criminals to brutal envoirments that mold them into violent individuals , cut funding for rehabs and build more prisons that profit off of imprisoned slave labor, ignore over a centuries worth of evidence that shows that drug addiction is a diesase that needs to be treated as medical conditon, look the other way when cops arrest junkies and not dealers when they witnessed both involved in a transaction, produce economies with polorizing effects leaving whole areas devoid of industry so that the people living there are dependant on the sell and prolifiration of drugs just to survie. I could go on but I feel that I am rambling.

P.s. I already now about the spelling errors. If your one that has to have every word spelled perfectly for the message to be coherent or for you to absorb it you proabably wouldn't absorb any of the information here even if I wasn't lazy and spell checked. So on that note I bid you good day.

bilbo
09-08-2004, 05:25 PM
I think the only red-ass was yours last time your man came home drunk and got a lil rough with ya.

You are aware that many homophobes subconsciously use anti-gay attitudes as a smokescreen to disguise their own homosexuality. :eek:

Bob
09-08-2004, 05:29 PM
not that there's anything wrong with that

interesting observation, maddoctor

Tone Capone
09-08-2004, 07:59 PM
You are aware that many homophobes subconsciously use anti-gay attitudes as a smokescreen to disguise their own homosexuality. :eek:

Where did you hear THAT load of crap?

Tone Capone
09-08-2004, 08:00 PM
At least your banalities are consistent. (y)
However, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

Talk all you want but, the bottom line is. You are so full of shit, you don't know which way is up and which way is down. Why don't you step into the real world once in awhile?

bilbo
09-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Why don't you step into the real world once in awhile?

What world would that be? The one that involves posting 23 times a day on a Beasite Boys Message Board? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Why don't you go ahead and get one more retarded comment in, and I'll leave you to lick your wounds for a few days :p

Tone Capone
09-08-2004, 08:59 PM
What world would that be? The one that involves posting 23 times a day on a Beasite Boys Message Board? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Why don't you go ahead and get one more retarded comment in, and I'll leave you to lick your wounds for a few days :p

This is awesome. I think it's funny how you think you are dissing me. But honestly, why haven't you killed yourself yet? I mean, you can't seriously be happy with your life and the way it turned out.

Loppfessor
09-09-2004, 12:44 AM

Yeaht that's it you figured me out :rolleyes: ...you are a sad little man Bilbo.

bilbo
09-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Yeaht that's it you figured me out :rolleyes: ...you are a sad little man Bilbo.

Little man? Judging by your photo page you're a wee bit of a fella. If I were you, I don't think I would be yapping too much. :eek:
Now, unless you have anything other than more attempts at lame ass personal attacks, I think I am going to leave you in my wake. Is that OK with you big guy?
:rolleyes:

Tone Capone
09-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Little man? Judging by your photo page you're a wee bit of a fella. If I were you, I don't think I would be yapping too much. :eek:
Now, unless you have anything other than more attempts at lame ass personal attacks, I think I am going to leave you in my wake. Is that OK with you big guy?

HAHA! It's funny when people like you try to talk shit. Seriously though, why haven't you killed yourself? You have to be at least a little bit suicidal, I mean, look at you!

adam_f
09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Yeah. That was mighty pathetic.

Ray Liotta could've made that gold though. However, bilbo is now Ray Liotta.

frisky girl
09-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Kitty Kelley is just a lier. She was caught lieing about Reagan, News Week and Time won't even touch her book, or the subject.

At least she can spell. Unlike some people...

Tone Capone
09-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah. That was mighty pathetic.

Ray Liotta could've made that gold though. However, bilbo is now Ray Liotta.

Sure thing buddy. (n)

DroppinScience
09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Where did you hear THAT load of crap?

That is pretty common. Ever seen "American Beauty" where the hugely homophobic military father was actually gay?

This happens because they're ashamed of who they are so they get mighty open about hating homosexuals.

Read this:

http://www.gayscribe.com/fortworth/gay101/reactions/illness.htm

Tone Capone
09-09-2004, 06:44 PM
That is pretty common. Ever seen "American Beauty" where the hugely homophobic military father was actually gay?

This happens because they're ashamed of who they are so they get mighty open about hating homosexuals.

Read this:

http://www.gayscribe.com/fortworth/gay101/reactions/illness.htm

no

EN[i]GMA
09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Ooh! Insult me Capone! I need my daily dose of stupid and it's getting late.

Tone Capone
09-09-2004, 08:57 PM
GMA']Ooh! Insult me Capone! I need my daily dose of stupid and it's getting late.

um.... alright....

I don't like you very much.

DISS!

Loppfessor
09-10-2004, 12:23 AM

Well now when I said "little man" I was referencing your character more than anything else. I'm sure in real life you're quite the fat bastard. Feel better? PS I'm thinkin of removing my pics cus you seem to have some kinda sick unhealthy infatuation with them. I think there's web sites for that dude so quit creepin me out with that shit.

bilbo
09-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Well now when I said "little man" I was referencing your character more than anything else. I'm sure in real life you're quite the fat bastard. Feel better? PS I'm thinkin of removing my pics cus you seem to have some kinda sick unhealthy infatuation with them. I think there's web sites for that dude so quit creepin me out with that shit.

Kudos on yet another 7th grade caliber personal attack. :rolleyes: (n)
I would remove your pics too if I were you. In fact I would have never posted a link to them on a message board where I flame other posters in the first place, but then again, I am not a big guy like you :p

frisky girl
09-10-2004, 10:01 AM

Fifty bucks says he doesn't remove the pics.

DroppinScience
09-10-2004, 12:28 PM
no

No you haven't seen American Beauty or no you couldn't possibly believe that a hardcore homophobe may very well be gay (perhaps because you're one of them... :eek: )

D_Raay
09-10-2004, 01:54 PM
Man we are getting ugly in this thread. Lighten up everyone it's not the personal attack forum.

Loppfessor
09-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Fifty bucks says he doesn't remove the pics.

Why would I? I'm hot, besides if Bilbo's only way of coming up with his extremely lame come backs is to attack my appearance then that's his problem. Lord knows when it comes to his posts they're either links to somone else's material or really poor attempts at insults.

Tone Capone
09-12-2004, 10:49 PM
No you haven't seen American Beauty or no you couldn't possibly believe that a hardcore homophobe may very well be gay (perhaps because you're one of them... :eek: )

zzzz...

skankforbrains
09-22-2004, 10:25 AM
Drugs are bad, but if Dubya cleaned up his life good for him. I did the same. I got my life straight. We all make mistakes in our lives.