PDA

View Full Version : Reasons NOT to vote for Bush

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 02:17 PM
1).Two million Americans have lost their jobs while Bush, the so-called fiscal conservative, has drained the Treasury with profligate tax cuts for the richest one per cent of the population.
2).A total of 42million Americans, 15 per cent of the population, have no health insurance.
3).Dangerously, despite the catastrophe of Iraq, Bush still has his "axis of evil" eye on the overthrow of the Syrian and Iranian regimes - a surefire recipe for global warfare.
4).Al-Qaeda has spread its nihilistic brand of terrorism across the world, from Bali to Madrid, from London to the slaughterhouse of Beslan. Bush has trashed the world economy, sent oil prices rocketing, been responsible for the deaths of 20,000 Iraqis - and more than 1,000 US and British troops - and failed to capture either Osama bin Laden or Taliban leader Mullah Omar.
5).Yesterday, seven US Marines died in Fallujah. The bodies of those young men will soon be shipped to America for burial. But the man who sent them halfway across the world to die won't be there to welcome these fallen heroes home.Instead of comfort, he gives the families of the bereaved the cold shoulder. Yet many of those soldiers would not be dead in the first place if they had the proper armoured vests and equipment to stop an AK-47 round - the favoured weapon of the Iraqi insurgents.
6).With the aid of Karl Rove, his chief attack dog in the White House, Bush has turned Kerry's heroism into cowardice and his own spinelessness into silence.Unlike Bush, Kerry volunteered and fought and killed for his country in the dangerous waters of the Mekong Delta. He was awarded three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star and a Bronze Star.
7).BUSH, a rabid coward, slunk off for guard duty with the Texas Air National Guard in some patsy little job his daddy's rich pals provided.Bush spent most of his "war" drunk, partying with other spoiled rich kids. No one ever saw him in uniform and the only way he risked his neck was pouring too much beer down it.
8).THOUSANDS of children also go to bed hungry, while millions of others have been brainwashed into eating junk food that has turned the US into a nation of Mr Blobbys."We are making progress and there is much to do," says Bush. And if he is re-elected, there sure will be a lot more death, destruction and tax cuts to be handed out.

We all know who and what George W Bush represents - the rich and the mean-hearted.

And the simple truth is that he is the worst president the United States has ever had. What's more, he's a danger to the rest of the planet as well.

adam_f
09-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Jesus Christ. We get it. You hate Bush. 96% of the people on here do. So why must all of you reiterate the same points over and over?

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Because there is still some people who DON'T BELIEVE for some reason.

adam_f
09-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Rev. D_Raay at your service.

BELIEVE CHILDREN! BELIEVE GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE REAL EVIL-DOER! BELIEVE THAT HE IS THE REASON WHY AMERICA IS FACING THE WOES IT IS. BELIEVE!

There. Now shut the fuck up.

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Well, now I wouldn't be much of a reverend by practicing fact telling now would I?

Jasonik
09-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Jesus Christ. We get it. You hate Bush. 96% of the people on here do. So why must all of you reiterate the same points over and over?
(y)

adam_f
09-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by D_Raay
Well, now I wouldn't be much of a reverend by practicing fact telling now would I?

You stated that Bush is the worst president ever. That is an opinion because not everyone feels that way. That's a fact.

bilbo
09-07-2004, 02:30 PM
And the simple truth is that he is the worst president the United States has ever had. What's more, he's a danger to the rest of the planet as well.

(y)

Echewta
09-07-2004, 04:08 PM
We need more droids in the White House. A couple of K3POs wouldn't hurt.

Bob
09-07-2004, 04:47 PM
september 11th

Echewta
09-07-2004, 05:20 PM
I don't want that to happen again. Throw in some power droids too.

infidel
09-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Lots of reasons not to vote bush, biggest one being common sense.
Face it, the dolt is an embarrassment to America.

Bob
09-07-2004, 07:18 PM
BUT WE HAVENT BEEN ATTACKED ON HIS WATCH SINCE THE LAST TIME WE WERE ATTACKED ON HIS WATCH, A VOTE FOR KERRY IS A VOTE FOR TERR

beastinotaranie
09-07-2004, 09:20 PM
You stated that Bush is the worst president ever. That is an opinion because not everyone feels that way. That's a fact.
thanx. it is getting very old. lets just shut the fuck up about presidency until the actual election. ugh, my head is going to explode, reading the same mindless dribble bashings posted over and over and over and over and over and over and overzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

infidel
09-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Is a tarr'st holding you hostage making you read it?

Bob
09-07-2004, 09:31 PM
seriously

even i don't read most of these threads and for the most part i agree with them

beastinotaranie
09-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Is a tarr'st holding you hostage making you read it?
im not picking a fight with u good sir. i am just simply being inquirious. ;)

D_Raay
09-07-2004, 10:39 PM
thanx. it is getting very old. lets just shut the fuck up about presidency until the actual election. ugh, my head is going to explode, reading the same mindless dribble bashings posted over and over and over and over and over and over and overzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok well we ARE in the POLITICAL forum are we not? Are you bored at the general discussion board and decided that the political forum's content was not to your liking as if it were to be tailored to suit your viewing pleasure? No offense but come on I don't read every little post either but this is the place for political discussion. Is it really because you don't quite believe some of the things I've posted even though you know they are true? (besides the worst president yet thing, we could never really pinpoint that) I don't say that to be condescending, I'm merely curious how bashing the CURRENT PRESIDENT SHOULD NOT BE DONE ON A POLITICAL FORUM!

Burnout18
09-07-2004, 10:45 PM

no ur wrong this is exactly where you come to talk politics and everything political

One reason not to vote for Bush is because Kerry will try to bring jobs back to the US by ending tax breaks that allow companies to send jobs overseas and reward companies that create jobs here in the us. thats important to me cause soon i will start my career and will be looking for a job. Thats my good reason not to vote for Bush.

travesty
09-07-2004, 11:43 PM
no ur wrong this is exactly where you come to talk politics and everything political

One reason not to vote for Bush is because Kerry will try to bring jobs back to the US by ending tax breaks that allow companies to send jobs overseas and reward companies that create jobs here in the us. thats important to me cause soon i will start my career and will be looking for a job. Thats my good reason not to vote for Bush.

If you plan on working for a small business and according to government stats

http://app1.sba.gov/faqs/faqindex.cfm?areaID=24

you most likely will. I think you have to at least give the Bushy plan for development of that sector a quick glance. Of all of the reasons that I personally come up with to vote for Kerry, his "Job Creation" platform is the least believable, at least to me.

Loppfessor
09-08-2004, 12:50 AM
9) Cus it's the "hip" thing to do mannn. You can be all like "I hate Republicans man, war is bad dude we should be more like the French" All you're Liberal buddies will be so proud..... (n)

EN[i]GMA
09-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Not killing people is the hip thing to do.

Jasonik
09-08-2004, 01:59 PM
9) Cus it's the "hip" thing to do mannn. You can be all like "I hate Republicans man, war is bad dude we should be more like the French" All you're Liberal buddies will be so proud..... (n)

10) So people will stop yelling: "WAKE UP, YOU'RE BEING LIED TO, HALIBURTON, HALIBURTON, HALIBURTON!!!!!!!!!! :mad: (!)"

GregBrady
09-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Reasons NOT to vote for Bush

Have you listened to him try and speak? :eek: