PDA

View Full Version : Republican Epal Gone Nutz

BangkokB
09-08-2004, 12:45 AM
It all started out maybe 2 weeks ago innocent with him forwarding me an email stating "I've done my part now it's your turn"~~I opened it to see the help reelect GWBush we want your $ site. I thought he was just fucking around bc this is the same married person that was banging the secretary and lived at Lollitas blow job bar when he lived here. So I wrote back funny....No thanx and gave him my thoughts on
*War in Iraq
*Halliburton/Cheney
*Bush~~~I don't need to go further on that one
*Enron/Lay
*9/11
*Patriots Act
*War on Errorism
and threw in some shit about his father starting the War on Drugs for good measure

All in fun right? Wrong

For every email he sends I promptly answer back showing him the errors of his ways and go about my day. Each email is going deeper in the depths of a mind insane

Friday he unloaded this (http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/tyler.asp) 3+yr old spam. I answered back and added a new spin to this little game. I wrote a long diatribe and every time I would mention Bush I would put spell it in lower case letters. Example: bush isn't really that good of a baseball pitcher.

That set him off like a rapid junkyard hound. I check my emails this morning to find he'd sent me 6 countem' 6 emails. All with the same overt agenda of vote bush strong moral leader vote bush 9/11 vote bush send $ here vote bush

He's bought into the fear peddling and is certain that muslims are somewhere in a cave drawing up warplans for their jihad.
Now he's privy to the info that Jesus is coming back....like before lunchtime tomorrow :confused: . And that if I don't vote bushleague then my soul is in jeopardy

He has launched a pointless hard sale crusade to tell me about bush and I don't have the time for this

We're running around in circles and I'm getting dizzy

Please make him stop

I'm coming to the conclusion that talking politics to a conservative fundaMENTAList is as productive as trying to communicate with the apes. Neither are going to tell me anything I don't already know

infidel
09-08-2004, 06:06 AM
Send him this link> http://www.factcheck.org/SpecialReports.aspx?docid=157