PDA

View Full Version : Political Truce

yeahwho
09-11-2004, 04:25 PM
There are less that 2 months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected will be the president of ALL Americans, not just the Democrats and Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John Kerry, please drive with your headlights "ON" during the day.

If you support President George W. Bush, please drive with your headlights "OFF" at night.

ASsman
09-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Also change your break fluids, and drive to the store to buy replacement fluid.

infidel
09-11-2004, 05:37 PM
If you support the policies and character of John Kerry, please drive with your headlights "ON" during the day.

If you support President George W. Bush, please drive with your headlights "OFF" at night.Only problem with this is many bush supporters will do it possibly resulting in innocent deaths.

Vladimir
09-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Your car is an I W!

I just laughed for about 10 minutes. :D

Bob
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM
There are less that 2 months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected will be the president of ALL Americans, not just the Democrats and Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support President George W. Bush, please drive with your headlights "OFF" at night.

hahahahahhaha

ASsman
09-11-2004, 09:33 PM
Huh huh funny guys!!!! Man I wish I were you!!!!
I that case remove your battery while you are driving down the freeway.

SobaViolence
09-11-2004, 10:49 PM
The man elected will be the president of ALL Americans, not just the Democrats and Republicans.

it seems like the winner get to have every iraqi and most afghans too. is that like a signing bonus?

don't forget puerto rico, guam, and those countries that are on the american leash (Japan, South Korea, Phillipinnes, Mexico, etc...).

then there is the economical leash (every small country from eastern europe to the far east, Canada, and pretty much all of latin and south america)

oh, and also the other nations that are mere US lap dogs (britain, australia, italy, etc...)

so, to recap, the whole fucking world is in the balance. THAT'S democracy!