PDA

View Full Version : A Night to Remember for Dominique

BeastieMutha
09-17-2004, 12:43 PM
Hey...I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the Beastie Boys for making my daughter's 19th birthday one to remember. She's been a fan since "Hello Nasty" came out (I may have had a few reservations at first, since the Beastie Boys I remember at 25 were a bit more risque...I guess we've all grown up). She was right up front against the railing....bright pink hair and all. Adam Yauch was in front of her most of the time and smiled at her on a couple of occasions. According to her and my 14 year old daughter, who actually bought her the tickets for her birthday, they "Rocked". Although I wasn't much of a fan back then, I have to admit that I have seen the light. I appreciate MCA's spiritual growth...Mike D, he's so craaazy...and Adrock, well, according to my daughter, just plain "SExxxY" Hey guys...don't be surprised if you run into her one of these days....she's majoring in Music Video Direction. Thanks again for making it such a special night for her. (y)

RUBen1off
09-17-2004, 12:50 PM
Mom's like you make me happy (y)

martijn
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
I hope my kid will like them to, he is coming November 25 and i will start of good by buying him a little beastie boys shirt

alexandra
09-17-2004, 12:59 PM
nice post, beastiemutha., thanks for sharing (y)