PDA

View Full Version : Field Day is Back!

JtCann
09-17-2004, 02:28 PM
I caught this on the new this morning and looked it up, it seems like the guy who ran the field day fest last year is trying again this time in upstate new york. Hopefully he has his act together. Check it out.

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1769&dept_id=74969&newsid=12933831&PAG=461&rfi=9

zoejones
09-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Red Hook?! I live real close to Red Hook. I was gonna go to the 1st one but w/rumors that it was gonna fall through we didn't get tickets. This makes me so happy. Thank you so so very much for posting that!

HighPlainsDrift
09-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Field Day was a SHAM!!!!!!!!!!!! We had plans to go, from Lansing, Michigan to the original FIeld Day 2003 when there was going to be camping etc.. Then it got switched to Giants stadium and we went anyway. It ended up sucking even though the B-Boys were pretty good. (lb)

TommyD
09-20-2004, 10:00 AM
No shit...I came all the way from Vancouver Island and ended getting rained on all day at Giant Stadium.!!! Booooooo!

EDIT!

Sorry - forgot to mention that the Beastie's still rocked a good hip-hop show. I was hoping for a full out instrument and hip-hop set but oh well.....

Tonight In Vancouver will be just that though!!!