PDA

View Full Version : old but funny

SuckaAss
09-19-2004, 07:26 AM
part of old mtv interview from 98

:D

KURT LODER: Were any of you every Deadheads, by any chance?

AD-ROCK: I went to see them when my mom took me and my friend when I was a little kid, twice.

KURT: Did you like it?

AD-ROCK: We both fell asleep.

KURT: Oh. Adam?

ADAM YAUCH: I saw 'em at the Garden when I was like 13.

AD-ROCK: Mike had a bad experience seeing them at Nassau County.

YAUCH: I had a borderline bad experience. There was definitely some weird hippie standing near me with a big cape on, just like (he holds both his arms up in fists. They all laugh) -- but not compared to the bad experience that Mike had that time.

MIKE D: I was in New Jersey at the Meadowlands, I don't know if you're familiar with the product.

KURT: Wow, it's starting off bad already.

MIKE D: It was at the Meadowlands, that big giant stadium. And I knew it was getting bad when...

YAUCH: He was tripping on mushrooms. Let's just fill in the story here.

MIKE D: And I was with this guy who was our manager at the time, this guy Leroy...

YAUCH: Who was also tripping on mushrooms.

MIKE D: Who was a big guy.

AD-ROCK: He was too big to be doing that sort of thing.

MIKE D: I knew things were going south when there was this guy in front of us, yelling and dancing and going off...

YAUCH: He was tripping on a lot of mushrooms.

MIKE D: This guy definitely hadn't bathed in a while. I mean, that's his prerogative and everything, but that was definitely giving off an odor as well as an aura.

YAUCH: He just kept screaming, "Jerry!"

MIKE D: Yeah. "JERRRYYYY!!!" He kept banging into me and banging into Leroy just by accident because he was getting into the show, and Leroy finally just pushed him back and yelled at him, "Stop being a hippie in my face!"

YAUCH: But you're even understating how bad... this guy had a crazy rash on his face, and he had some old, horrible blanket on him, and the dude would just look so scary, and he's like, "Yyooorrraaahhhhh!" going out of his mind, screaming like one inch away from Leroy's ear, over and over again. Then that got in a fight and it was great.

alexandra
09-19-2004, 08:55 AM
i got some good laughs (y)

slop
09-19-2004, 09:19 AM
haha that interview is funny , yo' people tripping on mushrooms seems to gives good laughs!? :D not that I ever tried it but...where did you find that interview

alexandra
09-19-2004, 09:57 AM
not that I ever tried it but...
*cough

ohbabay2069
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
i like what Yauch adds 2 Mike's story! haha :D