PDA

View Full Version : Kerry is a hero. bush has no brain.

azzysauce
09-23-2004, 10:01 PM
this country was founded on protest & revolution!!!!!!! Kerry was a hero to protest the vietnam war. 58,000 thousand americans died for what reason????? we still don't know. we we're lied to then and we're being lied to now by bushlicker. An unjust war to go with bush's ILLEGAL war. why don't all you bush supporters go fight for your lives so idiot bush can scam you for your life like he's done to 1000 and counting???
I support the troops. NOT the Wrongful bush administration!!! bush has got to lose his job and that time is coming very shortly.

"Terrorism is the war of the powerless, war is the terrorism of the powerful."

Pro Choice = Pro American

infidel
09-23-2004, 11:15 PM
It's down right wrong to call the president a bushlicker. It would imply that he knows what sex is and enjoys life.
It's clear to me that GW is too inmature to practice either. ;)

Loppfessor
09-24-2004, 03:28 AM
Hero? More like Zero.....sorry too tired to think of anything more clever. Anyway Who the heck cares about what either of these cats were doing 30 years ago!! The better question is how woule each of them lead America in the future?

azzysauce
09-24-2004, 06:50 AM
bush has made it clear that he doesn't have the a fucking clue. If he wins this country is fucked. Vote For John Kerry!!!!!!!

D_Raay
09-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Hero? More like Zero.....sorry too tired to think of anything more clever. Anyway Who the heck cares about what either of these cats were doing 30 years ago!! The better question is how woule each of them lead America in the future?
The incumbent has done such a great job huh? Give me one thing he has done that has helped this country.

drobertson420
09-25-2004, 12:17 AM
The incumbent has done such a great job huh? Give me one thing he has done that has helped this country.
It hasn't happened yet....but on November 2nd, It will. He will have defeated FrankenKerry and then he will have helped this country.. ;)

infidel
09-25-2004, 03:59 PM
Bush Mentions Terrorism 104,305 Times at Republican National Convention

Recently, many critics have claimed that the current White House has been using scare tactics to compel voters to re-elect President George W. Bush. Republican Party leaders responded to these claims at the recent Republican National Convention.

"There is not an iota of truth to those allegations," said Vice President Dick Cheney. "Of course, given the administration's outstanding record on terrorism, it would be ridiculous--nay, ridonkulous--to elect someone who doesn't have a similar record. To elect someone who hasn't even narrowly avoided a terrorist attack on his plane by swerving out of the way at the last moment. To elect someone who did not give any speeches to soothe the nation after the horrific events of 9/11 or even ordered an increase in the terror alert level. Why, if John Kerry were President, the terror alert level would still be at green. We just can't have that kind of apathy in office."

President Bush, who delivered the keynote address at the RNC, reportedly uttered the word "terrorism" 104,305 times during the four day convention. He denied that he was highlighting terrorism in an effort to avoid discussing other topics.

"Sure, I'll discuss other topics," said Bush. "Health care? Terrorists are against health care. I'm for it. Nothing keeps people healthy like an obscene military budget. Tax cuts? I won't give them to terrorists, unless they're extremely rich. Women's rights? I think all women are terror-ific. Gay marriage? It's terror-ing apart our nation's moral fabric. As usual, controversial documentary filmmaker Michael Moore had a calm, well-informed response to these quotes.

"George W. Bush is a douche bag!" yelled Moore during a recent speech to a crowd of admirers. The crowd cheered enthusiastically in response. "Dick Cheney? I'm sick of him and his typical Haliburton bullshit " said Moore.

The crowd cheered yet again. "Reelect James K. Polk and end prohibition!" Moore shouted before awaiting his inevitable applause.

Bush also responded to allegations that the location of the RNC was chosen to remind voters of the tragic events of 9/11.

"I'm glad you brought that up," said Bush. "Is it September in New York City? Yes. Is this the latest a National Political Convention has ever been held? Yes. Do I talk about terrorism and 9/11 incessantly, using the word 'terrorism' as frequently as terr-possible, even more than common arterr-icles like 'the'? Yes, I do. But dammit, if I didn't, then the terrorists have already won! I ask you, America: where were you when those towers fell? I haven't forgotten, and neither should you. That's why, every day, I take seven minutes to stare blankly off into space while holding a children's book, just to remind myself of that fateful day."

http://www.umich.edu/~uac/threeweeks/story158a.html?fpvol=6&fpiss=1&vol=6&iss=1&sto=3

D_Raay
09-26-2004, 12:43 AM
You are the one with no brain. If you knew the facts you would know that the 9-11 commission has cleared Bush of any wrong doing. Kerry, Clinton, Blair,and Gore all said Saddam has WMD's. I bet you even believe Moore's movie. Hate to say it bub, but Kerry is going to looooooose. You say war is the terrorism of the powerfull, was it wrong for this great nation to go to war during WW 2?
What in the hell does world war 2 have to do with this war? This war isn't even legal? Did you know that? Probably not. We haven't even officially declared war. And before you get into WW2 you better ask yourself this. Do I really want to debate WW2 with someone who makes WW2 history a hobby?

SobaViolence
09-26-2004, 01:53 PM
If you knew the facts ...

and you know the facts?

prove it.