PDA

View Full Version : True story for gizmo

infidel
09-29-2004, 06:03 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/cheneyvp.html
Here's an excerpt

My introduction to the game occured upon arrival at Cheney's hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me. I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking as he paced around me: I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two-legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down to your throat and then mount you. Which do you prefer?

The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. At last, when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your bathroom?"

Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming my back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat, choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his thumb. His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I will kill you. I could kill you - Kill you - with my bare hands. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddam well please." He flung me on the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking his rage out on me sexually.

You still gonna vote for this guy?

Auton
09-29-2004, 06:14 PM
hahaha what the hell

edb1821
09-29-2004, 06:23 PM
You've got to be a complete IDIOT to believe that.

Bob
09-29-2004, 06:32 PM
hahaha what the hell

deita
09-29-2004, 07:46 PM
and that
people
is why i am voting for
the one, the only,
George W Bush
:eek:

ASsman
09-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Speak not sisko, for you are a hypocrite. And a simpleton for that matter.

deita
09-29-2004, 07:54 PM
i agree (y)

EN[i]GMA
09-29-2004, 08:09 PM
I see...

D_Raay
09-29-2004, 09:58 PM
The whole "oversized" penis thing has given me some horrible mental images. I bet there are some mighty sore-assed game animals out there.

infidel
09-29-2004, 11:55 PM
My whole point is that this article is no different than the crap gizmo posts here as "truth".
BTW gizmo, you waste your time PMing me. I don't read your PMs for the same reason I don't read the National Enquirer.

Funkaloyd
09-30-2004, 02:54 AM
Though David Icke's stuff is way funnier than anything by O'Reilly or Oliver North.

drobertson420
09-30-2004, 07:45 AM
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/cheneyvp.html
Here's an excerpt

You still gonna vote for this guy?
Sounds Like The Dream Diaries On Air-America's "Morning Sedition" :D

Schmeltz
09-30-2004, 10:02 AM
He is a complete idiot he has proven it. That is the problm

Fucking priceless! sisko, you couldn't be more hilarious if you tried. (y)

BeastieBoyLuver
09-30-2004, 01:13 PM
He is a complete idiot he has proven it. That is the problm with liberals.

Hey gizmo....making generalizations like that about the Liberal population in America makes you sound like an idiot. How do you know all liberals are idiots? When you make comments like that YOUR the idiot...so be careful about what you assume about an entire population. And for the record, Bush is a dumbass and if you can't see that your blind. He makes the worst economic decisions (both domestically and internationally) and he is doing nothing but harm to America. Just thought i'd fill you in.....
:D

QueenAdrock
09-30-2004, 02:44 PM
He is a complete idiot he has proven it. That is the problm with liberals.

If liberals are idiots, how come it's YOU who can't spell "problem" among other 2nd-grade-level words?