PDA

View Full Version : A conservative republican speaks out

D_Raay
09-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Very interesting article form a conservative republican who wouldn't vote for Bush at gunpoint.
http://www.onlinejournal.com/Special_Reports/092404Schwarz/092404schwarz.html
Some excerpts--
Before I forget, of course George H.W. Bush was vice president and former head of the CIA when Iran-Contra was being done as a CIA black op. CIA, GHWB, Drug trafficking, money laundering, Armitage, Pakistan ISI, what is the connection? I seem to recall that when Barry Seal's body was found (he was the drug part of Iran-Contra) they found George H W Bush's personal telephone number in his car. Curious indeed. Maybe GW should slap "SECRET" all the way back to before his birth just to be on the safe side.

Seems Bush and Cheney do not want anyone to know that Bridas had contracts to build that pipeline across Afghanistan and we now control it after October 7, 2001, and the attack we levied on Afghanistan. That pipeline is now under construction, is under US control, so it's Miller Time, Emperor GW finally got a "Mission Accomplished."

I keep thinking about that Project for a New American Century announcement in 2000:

In 2000 PNAC issued a report predicting that their proposed "transformation" of U.S. military and diplomatic policy in the Middle East wouldn't come very quickly, barring the occurrence of "some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor."

eight of the 10 9-11 Commission members (that I know of) are directly benefiting from 9-11 or companies they represent or sit on the board of directors of that pipeline, that big Caspian Oil deal being "open for business" soon, thanks to the US controlled pipeline, so I think we can all rest assured that The Truth Commission on 9-11 has yet to convene. The ones with serious conflicts are Kean, Fielding, Lehman, Thompson, Hamilton, Gorelick, Ben Veniste, and Roemer and just for kicks, a former Lee Hamilton staffer, Christopher Kojm, was in the back office with Zelikow.

ASsman
09-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Yah, some good The Freedom of Information Act did. FUCKING BULLSHIT !

Echewta
09-30-2004, 02:20 PM
GOOD JOB I W! THANKS FOR PLAYING!