PDA

View Full Version : Cheney, Worlds Record Holder/Biggest Flip Flop!

yeahwho
10-03-2004, 10:40 PM
In 1992, Vice President Dick Cheney, who was secretary of defense for George H. Bush visited my hometown and made these statements. This is what I'd love to see Edwards bring up at the Vice Presidential Debate. Dick Cheney, Worlds Biggest Flip Flopper!

In an assessment that differs sharply with his view today, Dick Cheney more than a decade ago defended the decision to leave Saddam Hussein in power after the first Gulf War, telling a Seattle audience that capturing Saddam wouldn't be worth additional U.S. casualties or the risk of getting "bogged down in the problems of trying to take over and govern Iraq."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/192908_cheney29.html

GreenEarthAl
10-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Great find! I'd love to see that too.

SobaViolence
10-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Bush I was strong enough not to be corrupted by the vampire, Cheney.

Bush II, being a tad slow and easily impressionable, unfortunately, was easily manipulated and tenderized for control.

fucking tool.

infidel
10-04-2004, 04:18 AM
Problem is no matter what is brought up about Cheney's past decisions he'll just use the catch all phrase that after 9/11 everything changed.

D_Raay
10-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Anyone notice that such "liberal" networks as MSNBC and CNN decided to show Documentary specials on George W and Cheney? Right after that debacle of a debate too. Damage control in full effect.