Señor Stino
10-04-2004, 04:24 AM
that sure was funny, real or fake

D_Raay
10-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Hehe funny shit. "Hey. Condi get me another Coke" ---hilarious

Echewta
10-04-2004, 10:54 AM
George W. Bush is pro-life (which means he doesn’t like abortions) and will vote in congress to stop them from ever happening. God says to make all human life precious and the killing of any life (like in abortion) is against God’s law.

George W uphoalds the death penilty and will execute men who break laws.

Bob
10-04-2004, 11:25 AM
the site's a joke, like the ninja site or blackpeopleloveus.com, i just thought it was hilarious and we all needed a good laugh. it's way too tense in here. the cartoons are great

LOL some of the emails are great too

Subject: hahaa

you are hilarious man,,, pure white trash, u make me
ashamed to be a republican, and a christian...

please et the facts right, i dont like kerry because
he flip flops, but he DOESNT want to raise taxes by
900 million u moron, get the facts right

Subject: about your website

I was watching the Democratic National Convention, and I saw someone hold up a sign with your website on it. So I decided to check it out, since someone had the guts to hold up that sign. First of all, I would have to say that you wasted a lot of money on this website. The cartoon is the most disrespectful thing that I have seen in a while. How would you feel if someone in Iraq made a cartoon like that about our country?
I think you need to reevaluate your website and the comments that you make on it. I know this is a free country and we have the right of free speech, but there comes a time when you have to think about others and have respect for them.
And by the way, it's not mosk, it's mosque. That makes you look pretty stupid.

John Kerry '04!!!

Subject: Good for you

Hi Jake:
I was watching the Dem Convention yesterday switching between Fox News and MSNBC yesterday and after having to hear the manipulation of words by various Demon-crats. I got an especially good laugh when I caught a young man in the background of a Chris Mathews interview in a crowd of Kerry-Edwards signs slowly hold up a paper with your website. It was subtle and magnificent, young people like you give adults like me hope in the future of our country and it's government. Was that you? I'm sure many people hate that you do this website, but don't lose heart there are many of us who support you!

Sincerely,

Mary Alvarez
Mission Viejo, CA

Señor Stino
10-04-2004, 12:09 PM
hah, i love this kid even more if he really went to the "demon-crats" convention to hold up a sign with his url , he's good

kerry doesn't drink COKE like a real american, he drinks a coffee

Bob
10-04-2004, 12:43 PM
i just love this line in that email so much:

"It was subtle and magnificent, young people like you give adults like me hope in the future of our country and it's government. Was that you? I'm sure many people hate that you do this website, but don't lose heart there are many of us who support you!"

the site's fake but that email doesn't sound sarcastic at all, haha. seriously, who looks at that site and says "god bless you young patriot!"? even the guy with awful spelling recognized that the place makes bush fans look bad.

ASsman
10-04-2004, 06:06 PM
That is so painfully retarded it's sad.
Someones a negative nancy.

infidel
10-04-2004, 07:04 PM
the site's fake but that email doesn't sound sarcastic at all, haha. seriously, who looks at that site and says "god bless you young patriot!"? even the guy with awful spelling recognized that the place makes bush fans look bad.
Stupid is as stupid does fits well for anyone who thinks that site is on the level.

Bob
10-04-2004, 08:45 PM
please et the facts right, i dont like kerry because
he flip flops, but he DOESNT want to raise taxes by
900 million u moron, get the facts right

i still just love that "raising taxes by 900 million" part haha