PDA

View Full Version : Madison Wisconsin, FACE VALUE, NO TM. Charges

Ry42013
10-04-2004, 11:12 AM
I have 2 Floor seats for the Madison, Wisconsin show that i need to get rid of. I'm selling them for face value. I am not asking for the Ticketmaster convenience charges, just face of the tickets. If you haven't bought tickets yet, here is your chance to save some money. This should be a great show since the venue is smaller than most of those on this tour. I have to get rid of these tickets since I can't make the show due to work obligations.

Come on Beastie fans!

E-mail RRDesigns11@aol.com

Ry42013
10-08-2004, 10:07 AM
These are still available! Help a fellow Beasties fan out!

Blue Nun
10-08-2004, 01:58 PM
I already have tickets for both, but I'll help the cause. ;) I can't believe more people aren't going to both this and the Chicago gig. The Madison show is going to be really worth the effort people. It's only a 10,000 seat venue and it's a smaller city. If you want to see the Beasties in a more intimate setting, this is a great chance and it's not a long drive from Chicago. I did this exact scenario here in Vancouver. Drove about 2.5 hours to Seattle to see that show, then drove back home that night. Saw the Vancouver show the next day. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am I did that. (So glad it inspired us to take a holiday to Chicago and see these two shows!)

We drive into Madison as soon as we land at O'Hare. I can't wait! :D

Ry42013
10-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the promo! :)
That is exactly what I would do if I didn't have the fear of losing my job! The venue sounds like its going to be great. I only wish I could go. But I can't leave work early & can't call out sick. I hate being a grown up, having the responsibility of a mortgage payment. :( NO FUN AT ALL.

Now if this was 98 again, where I went to the TFC in DC in June, Philly in August, Atlanta & San Antonio in September, those were the good ol days!.....

SIGH

Blue Nun
10-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I hear ya on being a grown up. I refuse to act like one as much as possible, but then there's that mortgage payment and all that responsibility nonsense... *sigh*

We're pulling off this trip because we're overdue for a holiday and I said a trip to Chicago and two more B Boys shows is EXACTLY what I want for my birthday. Ducking a teeny bit of responsibility, but we've made it justifiable.