PDA

View Full Version : FERME TA BUSH!

fonky pizza
10-08-2004, 09:13 AM
Ferme ta Bush! is one of the best anti Bush french slogans.

It means : Shut your mouth! As "Bush" sounds like "bouche" (mouth in french).

A few days ago I heard Bush on tv saying the following:

"If people are poor it's because they don't pray enough." G.W.BUSH

LOCK THAT FOOL!

and

FERME TA BUSH!

:mad:

grass_roots
10-08-2004, 02:15 PM
haha, funny stuff man

and who said the french are good for nothin?

Marlene
10-08-2004, 10:03 PM
thanks for the laugh.....needed one after watching that ass lie on tv yet again....

not to be persnickety, but isn't it ferme la bush/bouche?

endofmystump
10-08-2004, 11:36 PM
I have to give it to Kerry: any guy smart enough to marry a multi-millionaire widow, and then a multi-billionaire widow, is smart enough to win the vote of the common man! That's not even mentioning the fact that I love ketchup, or really catsup as old school always rules, and Teresa Heinz (then maiden name of course) married into the catsup empire of the world, headquartered in Pittsburgh. That makes her pretty smart too. I don't really like the Steelers though. Plus, whatup with Cordell starting for all those years with such a bad efficiency rating? I did hear Jack Lambert finally bought himself some teeth. I do use steel every time I ride in my car or go to my job. Unions of course suck--except back in the Woody Guthrie Dustbowl days. But I do like the Sopranos and The Godfathers and that's who really controls the unions. Nothing like making money extorting candy makers so kids have to pay more for candy. The mafia had it figured out until RICO ( or whatever the right acromyn (sp?) is). Then the damn feds had to pull the rug out from those damn, cool Goodfellas. Here's one to good 'ole extortion, drugs, gambling and prostitution. Oh yeah, we are supposed to be complaining about Bush as though getting rid of him cures the world's ills...

fonky pizza
10-09-2004, 10:17 AM
haha, funny stuff man

and who said the french are good for nothin?

Bush

grass_roots
10-11-2004, 04:44 PM
not to be persnickety, but isn't it ferme la bush/bouche?

ferme la bouche=shut the mouth
ferme ta bouche=shut your mouth

;)

Ali
10-12-2004, 05:38 AM
ferme la bouche=shut the mouth
ferme ta bouche=shut your mouth

;) Ta gueule (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ta+gueule) Bush (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=connard&r=d)!