PDA

View Full Version : Worcester concert

Beastietim86
10-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Hey guys wassup, im going to the worcester concert for the beastie boys (finally!!!) after ive been a fan of them for many years..and yeah, i have to wear my check your head shirt there....but i was wondering....to the people that have been to a beastie boys concert this year, what songs did they play??? and also, for people in massachusetts, are you going to this concert in worcester????

KevG
10-10-2004, 12:10 PM
I'll be there...

As far as the setlist goes, this is what they did in NYC last night (in no order):

Brass Monkey, Paul Revere, Posse in Effect & Time to Get Ill from "Licensed to Ill"
Hello Brooklyn & Shake Your Rump from "Paul's Boutique".
Gratitude, Pass the Mic, So Watcha Want & Something's Gotta Give from "Check Your Head".
Sabotage, Ricky's Theme, Root Down, Sabrosa & Sure Shot from "Ill Communication".
3 MCs and 1 DJ, Body Movin & Intergalactic from "Hello Nasty".
All Lifestyles, An Open Letter to NYC, Ch-Check It Out, Right Right Now Now & Triple Trouble from "To The 5 Buroughs".

Hopefully they will switch it up and do a couple more from "Hello Nasty" and "Paul's Boutique" and what's up with NO HARDCORE? :(

Beastietim86
10-11-2004, 06:55 PM
haha yeah i no man, i want some "time for livin"........but that sounds like a good setlist. thanks.... (y)

bostonlou
10-12-2004, 11:03 AM
so pumped for my first beasties show tonight... i'd personally like more of licsensed to ill stuff but that setlist sounds like a great mix

so i heard that last time everyone rushed the floor... think it will happen again?

NicRN77
10-12-2004, 11:17 AM
This will be my third time seeing the Boys at the Centrum. Both in 1995 and 1998 everyone rushed the floor. I'm sure it will happen again unless they have beefed up security.