PDA

View Full Version : Nostradamus and Mabus

skankforbrains
10-09-2004, 11:00 PM
Alot of people said Saddam Hussein was Mabus. But Saddam didn't have any nukes and looks who's got more the USA. I am not anti-american but I think its more possible that George Bush is nostradamus's mabus than Saddam Hussein. Both are not good guys. I think the Catholic church said Saddam Hussein was the antichrist. I don't think Saddam Hussein is the antichrist. I do think its more likely that the antichrist will come out of the U.S. and I think he will arise soon. I am looking to hear other people's views.

I myself have always thought Nostramdamus was interesting and I have deciphered the bible code myself and found a few things. I will only say one code I found was U.S. is in war and civil war with China 2002-2004. I don't believe in the bible codes anymore because I have found some really oddball stuff that I know cannot be true.

skankforbrains
10-10-2004, 11:18 PM
Satan's seats. I believe there are many of them around the world. Just look where money and power lie and you will find his seats. One of his seats I am sure is the whitehouse, another the vatican. The CIA are assasins, so are the jesuits, there is this is a book out called vatican assasins. They will go against anybody who gets in their way. And I read on an American Freedom News website before it was taken over, that the CIA was found to have flight simulators of planes going into buildings the day 9/11 happened.

ASsman
10-11-2004, 08:12 AM
But where does superman fit in.

skankforbrains
10-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Ok I took a stab at superman, sometimes I just feel the kryptonite going through my veins and I couldn't help myself. But its not wise to be superman cause it just gives you too many enemies and its keeps you out of trouble. But where are all the good guys at?

Ali
10-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Alot of people said Saddam Hussein was Mabus. But Saddam didn't have any nukes and looks who's got more the USA. I am not anti-american but I think its more possible that George Bush is nostradamus's mabus than Saddam Hussein. Both are not good guys. I think the Catholic church said Saddam Hussein was the antichrist. I don't think Saddam Hussein is the antichrist. I do think its more likely that the antichrist will come out of the U.S. and I think he will arise soon. I am looking to hear other people's views.

I myself have always thought Nostramdamus was interesting and I have deciphered the bible code myself and found a few things. I will only say one code I found was U.S. is in war and civil war with China 2002-2004. I don't believe in the bible codes anymore because I have found some really oddball stuff that I know cannot be true. Maybe your handle should be Skunkforbrains, 'cos it's obvious that the stuff you've been tokin' on wasn't bought from your local greengrocers, y'know?

That bible code has been utterly discredited and to find a prediction that U.S. is in war and civil war with China 2002-2004 is a bit difficult to follow. Are you saying that China and the US are going to have a Civil war? They might need to be one country first. Pass the bong dude, it's my turn next.

Frop
10-12-2004, 06:29 AM
This some interesting shit that you's are talking about,

I was searchin for Nastrodamus on the web, but all i find is these damn website that throw out 500 popups,

can someone give me a Good site that i can go read up on this stuff??

Ali
10-12-2004, 07:01 AM
This some interesting shit that you's are talking about,

I was searchin for Nastrodamus on the web, but all i find is these damn website that throw out 500 popups,

can someone give me a Good site that i can go read up on this stuff?? Try searching for Nostradamus (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/predict.htm).

You'll find his 'predictions' are so vague that you can attribute just about anything you like to them, usually after the fact... (altho I do like the Village Idiot (http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/election.htm) prediction)

You'd be better off reading your horoscope, it contains about as much fact.

Ali
10-12-2004, 07:06 AM
The name Mabus was a combination of usaMA and BUSh. Both men are insane and both seem to gain more power and influence off each other. And both are controlled by the same people (http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/CHO109C.html).

chromium05
10-12-2004, 09:41 AM
This maybe TOO obvious...but what's the name of the militant responsible for the kidnappings and beheadings in Iraq??

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

MUSAB rearranged = MABUS

Also, With regards to Bin LAden, I have seen his name spelt Usama and heard it pronounced, by Arabs, as USMA. USMA Bin laden. Again rearranged = MABUS.

And...George Bush's middle name is Walker. George WAlker BUSh. Flip over the W and hey presto!!! = MA BUS.

Shit...could be anyone.

skankforbrains
10-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Maybe your handle should be Skunkforbrains, 'cos it's obvious that the stuff you've been tokin' on wasn't bought from your local greengrocers, y'know?

That bible code has been utterly discredited and to find a prediction that
Quote:
U.S. is in war and civil war with China 2002-2004

Sorry I quit drugs when I was 20, I am as clean as a whistle. I think you need to take a chill pill off, if you are looking to start shit go somewhere else.

This bible code could be legit, Clinton sold our secrets to China, George Bush basically handed them our best spy plane. America arms our enemies and we go to war with them. Its messed up. China is eyeing Taiwan and we protect Taiwan and it is possible we could go to war with them if China invades Taiwan. Read www.cuttingedge.org, its got interesting articles. George Bush has quoted from the bible, using Jeremiah saying we are a " divided house". So we kind of are in a civil war. And if I am correct for the first time we did some navy exercises off of China just recently.

Nostradamus wasn't an idiot in real life, he was a doctor and very educated. His quatrains are probably a waste of time though cause only he could know what the quatrains meant. I am just sayng he's an interesting guy thats all. Scary though. Bible codes are interesting too. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

Frop
10-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Ali:

Try searching for Nostradamus.

That link that u sent me^

Only has one intersesting part in it, and i quoted it

"Nostradamus did not write the quatrain now being attributed to him. (One wonders how a guy who died in 1566 could have written an item identified as being penned in 1654 anyway.) It originated with a student at Brock University in Canada in 1997"

I live 10 minutes from that school.
and i know that student that wrote that.

skankforbrains
10-12-2004, 12:34 PM
A confession, I got alot of problems and I am on drugs but no illegal ones, so if I sound like I am a little doped up, thats why. I am trying to get off of them cause drugs are just not good for you. So sorry Ali.

Vitamins and herbs rule.

racer5.0stang
10-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Behold I send you out as sheep among the wolves.

The bible talks about many false witnesses and false prophets.

BTW, what is MABUS?

skankforbrains
10-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Skankforbrains, a hard to find album by the Rudiments and Suicide Machines, its really good. Its Ska music. Ska and skank is a dance move. You want to have some serious fun, go to a ska concert, or listen to stuff at asianmanrecords.com.

Ali
10-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Skankforbrains, a hard to find album by the Rudiments and Suicide Machines, its really good. Its Ska music. Ska and skank is a dance move. You want to have some serious fun, go to a ska concert, or listen to stuff at asianmanrecords.com. I love Ska. And Dub. I LOVE DUB. You know the Lee 'Scratch' Perry track on Hello Nasty? Look for more stuff by him, awesome.

skankforbrains
10-13-2004, 11:16 AM
BTW, what is MABUS?

Can somebody tell me what BTW means? sorry I am semi new to computer literacy.

Mabus is Nostradamus third and final antichrist, Napoleon and Adolph Hitler were the last two if I am correct

hellojello
10-13-2004, 11:22 AM
BTW, what is MABUS?

Mabus is Nostradamus third and final antichrist, Napoleon and Adolph Hitler were the last two if I am correct

by the way

skankforbrains
10-13-2004, 11:14 PM
I don't want to talk about mabus anymore, or the antichrist, I am going to delete this topic. What if mabus never shows up, or none of this happens. I don't want to talk about end of the world stuff anymore.

I think it is better to watch Jim Carrey comedies now, and laugh and have fun and go to concerts and enjoy life and love your family we can than worry about who is going to be the antichrist or if the world is going to shit. Life is just too damn short.

hellojello
10-13-2004, 11:32 PM
I don't want to talk about mabus anymore, or the antichrist, I am going to delete this topic. What if mabus never shows up, or none of this happens. I don't want to talk about end of the world stuff anymore.
what if the 7 day theory is true and tupac isn't really dead

Ali
10-14-2004, 05:17 AM
I don't want to talk about mabus anymore, or the antichrist, I am going to delete this topic. What if mabus never shows up, or none of this happens. I don't want to talk about end of the world stuff anymore. Well, if it's any consolation. The world is going to end and you are going to die. It's definitely going to happen, whether you worry about it or not, so why worry? Don't waste time and energy worrying about prophecies and whatnot, enjoy your life and make it count. Make sure you vote for the Right Guy on November 2.

skankforbrains
10-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Being Superman, man I tried being superman once, and I will tell you if you try to be superman expect to see alot of bad guys, evil looking people. Expect to get harrassed, death threats, and creepy phonecalls. I was in the hospital once and I almost died and the guy who roomed with me said he was a detective and had bad gas. This dude was evil.

In short if you want to be superman, you need lots of sex. I need sex, sex and more sex.

skankforbrains
10-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Bible Codes, if anybody wants to see them, send me a message to me privately with your email address and I will send you some.

racer5.0stang
10-19-2004, 07:54 AM
BTW, what is MABUS?

There will be only one Antichrist.

100% ILL
10-19-2004, 08:12 AM
There will be only one Antichrist.

Anyone who doesn't believe in Christ is anti-christ.

racer5.0stang
10-19-2004, 08:15 AM

1 John 4
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

100% ILL
10-19-2004, 08:18 AM
1 John 4
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I just wanted to clarify. Thanks for finding the scripture to back it up. (y)

Funkaloyd
10-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Awesome. That just about makes up for me being left off of Nixon's enemies list.

Ali
10-20-2004, 05:54 AM
I just wanted to clarify. Thanks for finding the scripture to back it up. (y) In case you haven't noticed, this is the General Political Discussion board.

Take your biblical quotes and stick them in a safe, dark place.

Bible-thumping fools.

Any more biblical quotes here will be met with Leviticus and worse.

Funkaloyd
10-20-2004, 06:02 AM
Politics and religion are deeply intertwined, now more than ever.

yeahwho
10-20-2004, 06:04 AM

Mr. 100% ILL, I am the Christian the Devil warned you about.

Ali
10-20-2004, 06:12 AM
Politics and religion are deeply intertwined, now more than ever. American Politics, maybe. Not in the rest of the (real) world.

Ali
10-20-2004, 06:13 AM
Mr. 100% ILL, I am the Christian the Devil warned you about. The Devil wrote the bible, I have proof.

100% ILL
10-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Mr. 100% ILL, I am the Christian the Devil warned you about.

That's interesting. Care to explain?

100% ILL
10-20-2004, 07:11 AM
I couldnt concur more.

Do you have the proof also? Or were you merely attempting to be jocular?

skankforbrains
10-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Check Your Head

Books, you got to be really careful what books you read these days, cause the author could be fake or use false information, David Icke has information in his book the Biggest Secret that isnt' true. Its like where do you get your information from, do you think you fuck Revelations Kongs!!! I have read really interesting books by authors who do not even use their real name. If I ever write a book its going to be a book based on fact with evidence, and is dedicated to the truth. The bible is a paradoxal book, The Old Testament it talks about being rich, the new testament says its impossible to get into heaven to be rich. The Old Testament says Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, the new testament says turn the other cheek. Your dealing with two different Gods here. I am not saying the bible is a bad book, Solomon's wisdom is some really good stuff.

skankforbrains
10-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Back to Nostradamus, this is the quote that interests me the most

In the year 1999 and seven months
The Great King of Terror will come from the sky,
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after the God of war reigns happily.
Century 10, Q 72

I interpret this as 9/11 happening. The Great King of the Mongols, who was he?

Ace42
10-25-2004, 06:27 PM
He was a bit out of date.

"Before and after the god of war reigns"

So it stops for the millesecond that is "during" ?

What a totally meaningless and redundant line.

skankforbrains
10-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Here is a line on mabus from morgana's observatory

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/mabus.htm

I don't like this guy's interpretation.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

meishinoda
10-26-2004, 08:27 AM
R u people in this thread Americans? Ii's funny reading a discussion on old prophecies by westerners. I'm from Indonesia btw, and here we have all the prophecies u can think of. I'm deeply interested in ancient manuscripts. U can really find amazing shit in them. Stuff about the gulf war, "devil from the land of stars" are some of the things I had read on manuscript-based books years ago. The people from bygone ages had more knowledge than us - check out the stuff like the pyramids and the devil's towers in Tibet they created.

chromium05
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
R u people in this thread Americans? Ii's funny reading a discussion on old prophecies by westerners. I'm from Indonesia btw, and here we have all the prophecies u can think of. I'm deeply interested in ancient manuscripts. U can really find amazing shit in them. Stuff about the gulf war, "devil from the land of stars" are some of the things I had read on manuscript-based books years ago. The people from bygone ages had more knowledge than us - check out the stuff like the pyramids and the devil's towers in Tibet they created.

Where can I find info regarding that line "devil from the land of stars"?????

Which book is it in or who wrote it?

Thanks

skankforbrains
10-26-2004, 01:28 PM
I am american and I live in the states but I don't plan on living here in the future. I am getting my college degree and am getting the fuck out. I find people are alot nicer from other countries than they are in the states. I am designing a t-shirt called America " land of the free, home of assholes". Anybody think this is a good idea? or bad idea, probably wouldn't sell good in this country but maybe another country would do just fine. In America people take advantage of you, does anybody know if it it like this in other countries? Anybody know a good country to move to.

Ace42
10-26-2004, 07:25 PM
In America people take advantage of you, does anybody know if it it like this in other countries? Anybody know a good country to move to.

It's generally like that the world over. It is called Capitalism, and America is busy exporting it to the whole world at gunpoint.

skankforbrains
10-27-2004, 11:35 PM
A great, great album that is emo/punk is Broadways, Broken Star, you can get it at www.asianmanrecords.com. If you want to know whats probably is going to go down in America listen to this album.
This country is Babylon the Great mentioned in the bible in particular Revelations not Iraq in the Nostradamus interpretation link I posted earlier. So thats is why I don't agree Nostradamus third antichrist will come of Iraq, more likely he will come out of U.S.A. I am going to state again I don't hate this country, there are alot of things I like about it but there are also alot of things I don't like about it. Babylon in the bible was Iraq, this if I am correct is where the original tower of babel was built. After 9.11 they called the twin towers obelisks on tv, obelisks are symbols of man's pride or you could say capitalism. There are more towers of babel and obelisks in this country than any other country in the world. So I guess you could say this country is like Babelon the Great. If there was a true christian president I think he would take all the towers of babel down wouldn't you. Is this really a christian-judeo western country. One nation under god, which god? A real question to ask God. This is my last post on this subject.

Everyone has got to see this new movie out called Team America, I LMAO 5 stars. I am going to go see it again. Team America, Fuck Yeah!!

cw89
11-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Mahmud Abbas is now the head of the PLO as of today......any conection with Mabus?

cw89
11-11-2004, 10:36 AM
Back to Nostradamus, this is the quote that interests me the most

In the year 1999 and seven months
The Great King of Terror will come from the sky,
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after the God of war reigns happily.
Century 10, Q 72

I interpret this as 9/11 happening. The Great King of the Mongols, who was he?

Mahmud Abbus = Mabus?

Rosie Cotton
11-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Jesus H Fucking Christ, people! The Bible Code thing is complete bullshit! First off, there's not one code that is used throughout. It's a different code for each "message". If it was real there would be one consistent code. Or at the very least a few different ones used multiple times. Also, it's been proven that you can do this with any book. It's been done with phone books, for chrissake! Maybe Hop on Pop will tell you who this "Mabus" is.

Whois
11-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Jesus H Fucking Christ, people! The Bible Code thing is complete bullshit! First off, there's not one code that is used throughout. It's a different code for each "message". If it was real there would be one consistent code. Or at the very least a few different ones used multiple times. Also, it's been proven that you can do this with any book. It's been done with phone books, for chrissake! Maybe Hop on Pop will tell you who this "Mabus" is.

Thank you...

:rolleyes: (y)

Rosie Cotton
11-11-2004, 06:22 PM
You're welcome.

Seriously, astrology is probably more accurate than this. And even if it's not, at least it's a helluva lot more intersting.

skankforbrains
11-15-2004, 01:14 PM
I said I wouldn't post anymore, but thing I am learning is as soon as you think you know something, you don't know shit. I don't know anything anymore, and I don't know what I believe in anymore.

I think lots of people believe in the bible codes and I have had helicopters fly at low altitude over my house a few years ago. I need some advice, does anyone think I should burn the bible codes?

(!)

ASsman
11-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Uh, start by taking your meds.

Ali
11-15-2004, 03:34 PM
I think lots of people believe in the bible codes and I have had helicopters fly at low altitude over my house a few years ago. I need some advice, does anyone think I should burn the bible codes? (!) Either you should move away from the heliport or erect a very high pole over your house.

Definitely have a word with your GP about the bible codes. He/she might have some good advice. Best to chill.

ASsman
11-15-2004, 03:44 PM
I prayed and God said the Bible wasn't true.

Whois
11-15-2004, 03:47 PM
STEP AWAY FROM THE THREAD, DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS *gestures at .40s&w*

Ali
11-15-2004, 03:48 PM
STEP AWAY FROM THE THREAD, DON'T MAKE ME USE THIS *gestures at .40s&w*Sorry man, the Voices made me do it.

Rosie Cotton
11-16-2004, 06:00 AM
I said I wouldn't post anymore, but thing I am learning is as soon as you think you know something, you don't know shit. I don't know anything anymore, and I don't know what I believe in anymore.

I think lots of people believe in the bible codes and I have had helicopters fly at low altitude over my house a few years ago. I need some advice, does anyone think I should burn the bible codes?

(!)

Dude, seriously, what the fuck? What in bloody fucking hell does the bible code bullshit have to do with helicopters flying over your house?

spacemonkey
11-16-2004, 06:54 AM
This is a seriously good thread. I read the links and you peoples opinions and am now like wow.

And Skank for Brains stay strong and driven to your goals. You seem like you aren't gonna miss a trick.

I am from 'the states' and live over seas. Not in the military. If ye seek travel and want to live outside of all that domestic strife, talk to me. Really it's a big planet.

and shut the fuck up rosie cotton and you dumbass republican asswhipe fuckhead christain coalition muther fuckwad ass scratcher goat spleen lip balm afterbirth cosmetic fur wearing designer by death daddies rich girl gone gold diggers.

spacemonkey
11-16-2004, 06:55 AM
Dude, seriously, what the fuck? What in bloody fucking hell does the bible code bullshit have to do with helicopters flying over your house?

you are a clueless cunt

Whois
11-16-2004, 10:04 AM

Paranoia bullshit...like this thread.

Whois
11-16-2004, 10:04 AM
This is a seriously good thread. I read the links and you peoples opinions and am now like wow.

And Skank for Brains stay strong and driven to your goals. You seem like you aren't gonna miss a trick.

I am from 'the states' and live over seas. Not in the military. If ye seek travel and want to live outside of all that domestic strife, talk to me. Really it's a big planet.

and shut the fuck up rosie cotton and you dumbass republican asswhipe fuckhead christain coalition muther fuckwad ass scratcher goat spleen lip balm afterbirth cosmetic fur wearing designer by death daddies rich girl gone gold diggers.

Congratulations idiot...

skankforbrains
11-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Either you should move away from the heliport or erect a very high pole over your house.

Definitely have a word with your GP about the bible codes. He/she might have some good advice. Best to chill.

Sherry Shiver of hiddencodes.com has had some some really crazy shit happen to her for cracking the bible code, alll I am saying that it is likely possible of weird stuff happening to you if you are into that like I was, I can say other things that have happened to me but I will not. I don't do the bible codes anymore and I don't think they are from God but I do disagree with Rosi Cotton and that they are interesting, very interesting

Rosie Cotton
11-23-2004, 06:22 PM

What the hell are you talking about? Were you calling me a republican and a gold digger? Hahaha, that's actually kind of funny. It couldn't be further from the truth.

yeahwho
11-23-2004, 06:43 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Were you calling me a republican and a gold digger? Hahaha, that's actually kind of funny. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Sometimes I wonder if I missed the post where we're sposed to pick a random name on the site and become their enemy.

Oh yeah, and the post where I am spose to become the self appointed jesus Freak and convert you to my Bible.

Ace42
11-23-2004, 06:46 PM
It is very very simple. Pretend that you are a monkey, pick up a lump of digested matter, fling it at anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Only a creationist couldn't understand something this simple.

Rosie Cotton
11-24-2004, 02:56 AM
you are a clueless cunt

Wow, no one's ever called me a cunt before. Dude, I think you have vaginal issues.

Ali
11-24-2004, 05:46 AM
Sherry Shiver of hiddencodes.com has had some some really crazy shit happen to her for cracking the bible code, alll I am saying that it is likely possible of weird stuff happening to you if you are into that like I was, I can say other things that have happened to me but I will not. I don't do the bible codes anymore and I don't think they are from God but I do disagree with Rosi Cotton and that they are interesting, very interesting Dude, the bible codes have been discredited. Google for it.

yeahwho
11-24-2004, 07:52 AM
I recieved the Bible Codes as a gift from a relative a few years back...I've always been a bit of a numbers nut, and this relative has always been a bit of a Bible nut...anyway I digress.

Drosnin (the auhthor) enjoys hiding behind the book, he will never openly debate this work at any university, college or high school for that matter.

His second guessing of what "God has written" bugs the shit out of me and any respected clergy too. Also his whole humanistic number crunching "Fear of God" wore thin to the point of making me just chuckle....he missed 911, in his second edition he found Bush...which is hilarious, the list goes on and on. I also do not recall any great altruistic movement he had planned with his newfound closeness to the Lord, other than sell more books and make more money.

This about sums it up (http://www.valleyskeptic.com/biblec.htm)

Ali
11-24-2004, 11:39 AM
I recieved the Bible Codes as a gift from a relative a few years back...I've always been a bit of a numbers nut, and this relative has always been a bit of a Bible nut...anyway I digress.

Drosnin (the auhthor) enjoys hiding behind the book, he will never openly debate this work at any university, college or high school for that matter.

His second guessing of what "God has written" bugs the shit out of me and any respected clergy too. Also his whole humanistic number crunching "Fear of God" wore thin to the point of making me just chuckle....he missed 911, in his second edition he found Bush...which is hilarious, the list goes on and on. I also do not recall any great altruistic movement he had planned with his newfound closeness to the Lord, other than sell more books and make more money.

This about sums it up (http://www.valleyskeptic.com/biblec.htm) It's great for predicting stuff that's already happened.

Rosie Cotton
11-24-2004, 09:34 PM
But David E. Thomas dealt the final death blow came when he found the saying "The code is bogus" 60 times in the book of Genesis.

Yeah, that just about sums it up.

skankforbrains
11-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Some stuff that I found were Jesus Christ was an E.T. extraterrestrial, and UFO's burned up Sinai. Heh, I don't know how I would explain these. When I found these codes I threw them all out. The bible code is bullshit

ASsman
11-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Pff, you will find patterns if you look hard enough. I bet we could find Presidents names if we look hard enough at code from "The Matrix".

skankforbrains
11-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Pff, you will find patterns if you look hard enough. I bet we could find Presidents names if we look hard enough at code from "The Matrix".

Yeah I found something with the President's name in it, I don't want to say what cause people will probably get mad at me. I got a really nasty phone call and a weird dream after I did this.

Rosie Cotton
11-26-2004, 12:07 AM
No! You have to tell. You can't say that you found something and then go "but I won't tell you."

nobbus
11-26-2004, 12:23 AM
nostradamus is just as fake as the bible code. go read james randi's book about him.

skankforbrains
11-26-2004, 10:59 PM
nostradamus is just as fake as the bible code. go read james randi's book about him.

I am going to check this book out, I have done three autobiographies book reports in my life on Nostradamus, one in 3rd grade, 6th grade, another in highschool.

OK, the bible code I found with the presidents was Bush and Clinton and Most Dangerous Game. If you don't recall what Most Dangerous Game is, its based on a some old book some guy wrote and there was a b&w movie on it. I did it for shits and giggles, then again I could find anything I wanted to in the bible code thats how good I was at one time. If I ever go to Vegas they better keep me away from the tables cause I don't know what the odds of finding some of the stuff i did and I am one of the luckiest guys on earth. When I did this and posted to a friend on the internet, I got a phonecall from a guy who sounded like he was from HELL. I had a dream I went to the whitehouse, and Condolezza Rice said, the president is expecting you, she was making him a crabmeat sandwhich, which also happens to be my favorite. The president saw me and he was with Pappi bush, who basically gave him the presidency and they screamed. Pappi Bush said some explicitives, didn't look good and ran out of the room. Jr. Bush grabbed a martini glass toasted to me on the oval office and took a drink on top of the oval office desk and drank it and fell right on his head. Bush would probably be a really fun guy to party with or have a beer with. There that's it.

skankforbrains
11-28-2004, 11:13 PM
Will somebody please say something, Rosie Cotton?

Rosie Cotton
11-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Will somebody please say something, Rosie Cotton?
Something

Rosie Cotton
11-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Hmm, I don't know what to make of your dream, but I'm sure it's nothing. (y)

skankforbrains
12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
I could be wrong about the obelisk thing,I just saw a guy saying that on tv. I am a scholar but do not have any Phd's, I just took a stab at the truth. I am not promoting terrorism on buildings either, although Fight Club w/ Brad Pitt is interesting. I don't know if the bible is the absolute truth. I have read Zecharia Sitchin and other non-biblical books that have alternative interesting viewpoints. I think there is more to God than what prophets have written about him. Pink, the artist on her new album has a song, " God is a DJ". Its cool. I would love to get some of Pink. She's a good person, thats why I like her the most.