PDA

View Full Version : is the parlament in your country for or against Bush?

laura
10-11-2004, 10:39 AM
just to know...

couse my ***** president is very close to Bush.
his name is Berlusconi (he had been nominated by Bush during the last debate :eek:)

but Im not for berlusconi.. (n)

adam_f
10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
The Paliament is pretty Funkadelic if you ask me.

SobaViolence
10-11-2004, 10:45 AM
in Canada, its iffy.

some are american lapdogs, some think we should get along because we're neighboors, and the rest don't like the american gov't at all.

but ALL canadians believe we're better as people. we just won't admit it.

Monsieur Decuts
10-11-2004, 11:01 AM
There was some fine debate in the question and answer period in the Canadian parliment last week about this very thing.

The minority liberal goverment gave a high ranking position to some minister who publicly called the US idiots and bastards recently. Let's just say the conservitives didn't like that. Then the new dems blasted the libs for joining "george bushes" missle defense program while the subs they just bought almost sunk.

It is very love it or leave it in the Canadian parliment. But Canadians typically are whiners, and they (we) need the US for our survial, as much as no one wants to admit it.

Ace42
10-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Blair is for (With a lot of unhappy backbench MPs), the Lib Dems are very much against, the Conservatives are swaying between the two.

What the stats are, I am not sure, but I think that parliament is heavily split in the matter.

Grasshopper
10-11-2004, 09:06 PM
I watch Canadian National news whenever I get the chance.

The parliment there seems more civil than here from my observations.

Canadians see more measured and laid back. I like it! (y)

Frop
10-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Monsieur Decuts:

There was some fine debate in the question and answer period in the Canadian parliment last week about this very thing.

The minority liberal goverment gave a high ranking position to some minister who publicly called the US idiots and bastards recently. Let's just say the conservitives didn't like that. Then the new dems blasted the libs for joining "george bushes" missle defense program while the subs they just bought almost sunk.

It is very love it or leave it in the Canadian parliment. But Canadians typically are whiners, and they (we) need the US for our survial, as much as no one wants to admit it.

When was this guy promoted??,

there was a female who said it this year,and it was a comment twords BUSH, not the USA itself. and she wasnt nuttin big, she was just running for her provinces premier, (she didnt win)

and there was a guy in parliment like last year who said that bush is a moron and he was relived from his duties in parliment,

so u need to get ur stories straight before u start bashing.

Americans need us just as much as we need them,

we have fossil fuels that Bush wants to get his hands on.

We are not whiners,
just cause we dont believe in fighting pointless wars, doesnt mean that we are whiners,

Believe it or not, whoever is the president of the USA affects Canada,
therefore, bush needs to leave,
Clinton was a GREAT president,
and i think that Kerry will be also,

Dont bash Canadians,

Canadians and Americans need to stick together,

Who else is gonna clean up the mess in Iraq when the amereicans are donr there?

Ali
10-12-2004, 05:24 AM
just to know...

couse my ***** president is very close to Bush.
his name is Berlusconi (he had been nominated by Bush during the last debate :eek:)

but Im not for berlusconi.. (n) The French think that Bush is an idiot. And Berlusconi is a clown. Blair is Bush's poodle. Nelson Mandela (my 'other' president) thinks Bush is a nitwit, too.

Frop
10-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Canada's last Prime Minister Jean Chretien thought Bush was a "Nit Wit" also