PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Worcester show?

illphilradio
10-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Does anyone have pics of the worcester show. I saw a whole bunch of people with camera phones. It would be wicked ill if they were uploaded them or emailed them. It was an awesome show and I would love to have some pics from it. :D

DJ_Skrilla
10-13-2004, 02:14 AM
It would be wicked ill if they were uploaded them

Go back to Boston with all that Wicked ILL Shit. No one talks like that cept the loosers from beantown with that loosing team called the red sox. Ha ha just kidding cuz the yankees HELLA whipped the sox tonight. now can u tell i am from the west coast...?

KevG
10-13-2004, 05:04 AM
Whipped? The Yankees blew an 8-0 lead (and a perfect game) and were 1 pitch from being down in the game. Yanks won 10-7 but come on..

illphilradio
10-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Go back to Boston with all that Wicked ILL Shit. No one talks like that cept the loosers from beantown with that loosing team called the red sox. Ha ha just kidding cuz the yankees HELLA whipped the sox tonight. now can u tell i am from the west coast...?

Why the hate man? To quote AD Rock from last nights show, "If thats what you feel is important, than that's okay". thanks for derailing.

BEANTOWNBEASTIE
10-13-2004, 09:56 AM
Go back to Boston with all that Wicked ILL Shit. No one talks like that cept the loosers from beantown with that loosing team called the red sox. Ha ha just kidding cuz the yankees HELLA whipped the sox tonight. now can u tell i am from the west coast...? It makes sense that you live on the west coast and your a bandwagon Yankees fan, seeing how the Sox eliminated the A's last year and the Angels this year. Keep your mouth shut over there in Pussy town.

slownlow
10-13-2004, 01:52 PM

no i had no idea... i thought folks who used played out phrases like '"Hella" and "cuz" were from kentucky...my bad.

bostonlou
10-15-2004, 10:01 AM

you're the second brain surgeon i've seen today who can't spell the word losers or losing

HELLA is quite a word... you might want to look into the mirror... are you trying to be gwen stefani?